• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Would you like House as your doctor?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you guys have watched House before then you know what type of doctor he is. If you were sick would you like him to be your doctor? For the sake of this thread, forget that he some times works miracles. I want you to judge your decision on how he tries to find what's wrong with the patients.

If you've never seen House, please don't reply saying I've never watched the show.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
It would be one hell of a rollercoaster... but what his success rate? Pretty high, uh? So yes, he can be my doctor any day!

Not knowing the prior history of House, I would probably be tempted to file a complaint for attempted murder. But he proved he was the best at what he does so I'd give him a shot.