Would you like 'fur' with that?

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Python, May 31, 2007.

1. Python

Python Sssssuper Platinum ******

If rodent were discovered in one of your favorite fast food restaurant, would you stop eating at that restaurant or restaurant chain?

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Such as the Taco Bell incident recently?

I don't know for sure. It's sure a sick thought though.. I'm even a rodent lover (pet-wise) but not when they are wild and are probably carrying diseases..

I would wait for a while and see if the FDA got on their case enough to make sure it didn't happen again.

I haven't been to Taco Bell in YEARS though.

3. anarch

anarch New Member

In all honesty, most places have some sort of vermin running about, even if you don't see them. Down in Florida, where I live, it's the roaches (who I swear grow as big as cats). They get into everything. My mother, who has to be the neatest of the neat-freaks, will still get the occasional one in her home and she rarely even eats at home.

As far as mice and rats go? They are around. They get into our homes but we put out traps and bait with poisons, pretending that they aren't a reality. Personally, I'm more concerned with the employee that can't wash his hands after using the restroom than I am about some random furry thing.

4. Phoenix

Phoenix Fee-nix

I have to agree. The mice and rats will get into places. It is almost unavoidable. As long as the resteraunt is careful with how they handle food, I guess it is alright.

5. Fantasy

Fantasy The White Wolf

There aren't any Taco Bell's around here, but just last week there was something on one of the news programs about a woman who ended up getting a piece of chicken in her KFC bucket...with the head and neck still attached, yeuck, I had the pleasure of watching that (pictures included, yay!), while I was eating dinner. :sick: