• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Would you like a wife with that?

konboye

Registered Member
Well, I guess you get to cut a lot of costs. But otherwise it would be a very bad idea, the bride would almost never agree. According to the article it would be the end of traditional weddings, so i guess cost trumps tradition.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haha no no no...

McDonald's and a wedding just don't mix. I wouldn't be the kind of guy who would be too picky but I would definitely not go this route.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Those pictures are awesome. I would totally get married in a Hong Kong McDonalds. A local McDonalds? Probably not so much.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
The fuck, dude, the fuck? (kudos if you get it)

Can you say tacky? Maybe if it was one of those cool McDonalds like in Rio De Janero, or Hong Kong, or New York City (look those up), Its just a terrible idea.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just want to point out that balloons as attire could prove to be problematic...

Needle anyone? :lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No, I wouldn't get married at a McDonalds and I wouldn't need to think twice about it. I just find it extremely stupid. Why anyone would do it is just beyond me, but each their own I guess.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
A couple of my friends got married in their friend's basement, who married them with the authority given him by an internet church. We lit fireworks and smashed bottles against the wall (and all the dudes went out to eat Sushi afterwards for free at a special invite-only pre-opening of a hibachi restaurant, while the ladies skipped town to do whatever). It was good times for all. Then they had a more traditional wedding later to please family. And that's my completely random reminiscing....

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
A wedding at Mickey D's....let me guess, french fries as the bridal bouquet??

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I think all this would be ridiculous and senseless. Not my typical way of getting married.