Would you let somebody you care about die?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by generalblue, Apr 20, 2008.

1. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

Would you let somebody that you care about die (under conrtol circumstances) if it would make you life easier? It could be your dad, mom, brother, sister, or friend.

Honestly I would let my friend die if it that circumstance ever comes up. He has backstabbed me and tries to spin it around as if he did not do anything wrong. I let him believe that I believe his lies. The only reason I have not terminated the relationship is because we have a business deal going on and he has become friends with all my friends and I if I ended the relationship, it would cause all kinds of problems. So if I was under that circumstance, I would not hesitate to walk away. It may sound cold hearted, but if you knew him how I know him, you would do the same thing.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

There are very few people in this world that I would let die. Certainly not anyone I cared about. What a ridiculous question.

3. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

How is it a ridiculous question? If you were in a situation and hated you life over one person and still kind of cared about them but made you life a living hell would you walk away?

4. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

I would not let anybody die if I could control it, not even the person I despise the most.

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Ummm.. No matter how much you hate someone, you shouldn't want them dead. That's evil.

6. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

it's plain and simple for me.

It's wrong to let anybody die even if you don't know them.

7. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

(insert the sentiment of all above posts here)

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I have the perfect person in mind that would fit that profile.

It's hard for me to answer, but I don't think I'd let her die... If only because I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

9. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Answer to your question: HELL NO

God would be sooooo disappointed with me if I ever did that. I have a feeling the message he might give me might fall along the lines of: "Letting somebody die just to make your life easier is VERY selfish. Life is here for you to be challenge, and for this challenge, you. have. failed. >=("

10. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

Letting someone I care about die wouldn't make my life any easier. My damn conscience would nag me about it constantly.