"Would you go out with me?"

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Vidic15, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Well, I wanted to brag about how I asked the missus out, but I couldn't make a post in Bliss' thread so I made this one.

I asked the missus out last week, we were in the movies watching a movie, and her head was on my chest, so I popped my head facing her and asked her. When she said yes, I kissed her.

I don't usually ask like that, but then again I couldn't wait! :p

What about you guys, what's your preffered ways?

As for the girls, how do you like being asked out?

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Good on ya man.

I prefer the rape route!!!

Seriously, I hardly ever ask girls out, I wait for them to make the first move, if they don't then I presume they ain't interested. If I do ask then I'll start by finding some common interests we can chat about then offer them a drink then offer them my bed!!

My last girlfriend, I didn't have to worry about asking because she asked me and I kind of knew anyway because her mate told me. I'm a lazy git so like I said earlier, I rarely ask women out.

Syndicate, AnitaKnapp and Bliss like this.
  3. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't really ask a girl out, I just go out and do stuff with her, and just become closer and closer as time goes on, then we just give ourselves the title of boyfriend and girlfriend or whatever.

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Synd asked me out 7 years ago which I'm glad about. I have no confidence when it comes to that so if he hadn't have asked me I doubt we'd be together today! I doubt I'd be with anyone actually. Haha.
    I didn't think he'd be interested in me but I was wrong. Very wrong!

5. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

I think rather than saying "Would you go out with me?" it is cuter to say "Will you be my girlfriend?" That's just what I think. :)

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Similar to Xielo, I preferred the casual way of doing it that it's almost a natural course of the ongoing conversation or relationship. It doesn't matter if the invitation came from him or me.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I used to be like that, waiting for a girl to make a move, and waiting for them to ask me out, but it never took me anywhere I guess.

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I agree with this. I might tell a girl how I feel about her, but "will you go out with me" is just too corny, especially if you're already out (at the movies). Reminds me of middle school. :-/

9. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Whenever I've heard this phrase I always had to laugh at the guys face and ask 'sure, where would you like to go'. Bitch? Yes, me thinks so.

10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I agree, way to middle schooly. With my girlfriend and I we just dated for about 2-3 weeks and then marked the day after our first real kiss as our "Get together" Anniversary day.

and yes... it took me 2-3 weeks to kiss her, lol Im a gentleman dammit!