TV Would You Go On Fear Factor?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
On Fear Factor you are not guaranteed to win any money even if you do the stuff. I don't know how many teams there are because I don't really watch the show but I think there are 4 teams?

Anyway, would you go on this show and do all the sick stuff they have you do for only a chance at winning $50k?

There is a good chance you will walk home with nothing but a bad aftertaste.

I am pretty sure I wouldn't do it. Some of the food on there would be almost impossible to eat, let alone eat in a race.

If I was guaranteed to get the money if I ate the stuff then that would be different. I don't like the idea of having to compete and risk eating it for nothing.

BigBob

Registered Member
I would do it.

I use to watch it all the time and was like.. yeah.. I'd do it.. it's not the eating I would have a problem with.. it would be if I had to climb straight up something. I can't climb up.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Hail no because there is no way in hell I'd eat bugs or anything related much less go into any sort of box with bugs. Eff that.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
No, probably not. I wouldn't be able to do any of the gross stuff. I'd be pretty good at most of the other challenges. I'm great at climbing things, but I might suck at the swimming challenges.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I would go on for sure. I reckon I would be able to do just about anything I have seen on that show.

Twitch

Registered Member
I would do it. I have an iron stomach, and you're never in any real danger when doing the physical stunts.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I have done most of the idiotic stuff they do on that show anyway, and the stuff I havent... well I'd do it just for kicks if I had the opportunity. So justifying it like that, hells to the yes I'd do it in a heart beat.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Not only no, but no fucking way. Not even if I was guaranteed the 50k at the end. I would want a hell of a lot more to even think about doing half the stuff i've seen on that show. Especially anything to do with spiders...No amount of money could make me do anything involving spiders.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Nope.

I have a wicked fear of heights and for that kind of risk, 50K is nothing. I can live with turning them down.