Would you get a tattoo to save on food?

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Mirage, May 2, 2010.

?

Would you get a tattoo to save on food?

1. Yes

5.9%
  2. No

94.1%
  1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I'd be expecting 100% off for getting something like that tattooed on me.

3. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

Yeah I would most certainly get a tattoo to save on food, it'll save me money in the long run, and I get a nice tattoo out of it.

4. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I concur. If you want me to advertise your product on my body for life, you'd better give me the sandwiches for free. Or as close to it as possible.

5. Th3Pr3Tz3l

Th3Pr3Tz3l Registered Member

No way. I want free sammiches for life or no deal.

And still I'd have to think about it, they're sammiches better be damn good...

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I had an image in my mind of a little barcode that they'd scan everytime you'd go in the store :lol:

I wouldn't do it. Just the thought of the store possibly going out of business turns me off to the idea. Not even going into the whole 'tattoos are permanent' deal.

7. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

No I wouldn't do it, I don't really see the need for it and think its a stupid idea.

8. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

For a 25% discount, no way, absolutely not, if I got free food for life I would maybe consider it.

The problem I have with it is the fact that it's a tattoo, I have nothing against people with tattoos, but I really don't ever want to get one myself.

For a discount at one restaurant a tattoo is definitely not worth it.

Easily-Amused likes this.
  9. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Would I do that? No. Only if I could get it for free, and it better not be that large either.

10. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Not in a million years.

I looked through the pics they have on their site (the restaurant) and some of the tattoos are pretty creative. I think the fact that they're not asking the customers to get the actual logo anywhere makes the whole thing more reasonable. But still, no.