• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Would you ever want a full head tribal tattoo?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
What a creepy looking bastard. I think the guy up top did it to make a statement, I'll bet he regrets it now.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't do that to their face for any amount of money. It would guarantee you daily awkwardness for the remainder of your life.

Nobody could take you seriously ever again. People aren't necessarily accepting of such a thing. It's arguably not normal, and it's hard to accept something that is about as far from normal as you can get. To each his own, but, to the ones who don't agree, it's still "their own" right to disagree.

I respect the few people that could take somebody like that seriously, but most people could never look him in the eyes and have a serious conversation.

Ladysound

I am pretty active in the tattoo community, and I believe that the only reason people should have tribal tattoos on any part of their body is because they have a connection and true understanding of the meaning of tribal tattoos, not just because it makes them "look tough" haha. Otherwise, the only people who should really be getting a tattoo on their face are those who really plan to live within that sort of tattoo culture for the rest of their lives...for example...where i get my tattoos done the owner of the shop has tribal all over his face.

Psyco

Food Whore
What a creepy looking bastard. I think the guy up top did it to make a statement, I'll bet he regrets it now.
If not now, he will when he gets old and wrinkly.

I wouldn't go for any tatoos on my face; they are too noticeable (wouldn't look too good, professionally) and i'd live to regret it.

FaKeD

Registered Member
That guy is a nutjob...xD who in his right mind would do a full head tattoo?? especially in a lot of colors...xD

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I still think that guy is creepy looking as hell.