Would you ever go to a "Donkey Show"?

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by WesJones87, May 16, 2009.

1. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

Well the thread title says it all. Would you ever go to a Donkey Show?

Donkey Show

Personally, I wouldn't go to one myself, but I know some people who would, and I just wondered if there's anyone on this board who would (or has even already been to one).

2. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

So...you're asking members of GF if they'd go watch, or have watched, a girl perform sexual acts on a donkey?

3. hughes_collector

hughes_collector Registered Member

Well, um, no- I wouldn't go to THAT kind of 'donkey show'.

But if it were a real, literal donkey show, meaning people showing donkeys like at a horse show, then yeah.

After all, I went to an alpaca show a couple of weeks ago, so why not donkeys? :nod:

4. Nevyrmoore

I'm still wondering if anyone is actually going to answer this truthfully and admit, "Yes, I would watch a woman screw a donkey, and also possibly enjoy watching other acts of beastiality."

5. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

I fucked up and posted it in General Discussion instead of Immature. If anyone can move it could they please?

6. Nevyrmoore

I was kinda wondering why this was here...

7. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

If I ever get down Mexico way you're daggone right I'm going to go see one.

CaptainObvious likes this.
  8. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Not me, I like to keep my donkey dongs and my Mexican booze binges separate - and actually, if you've seen a donkey get down, it's not a pretty sight. They might do better down TJ way to start having girl-and-dog shows instead; that might fill up the bars faster. Gotta keep up with the times, you know.

9. snelling101

snelling101 Registered Member

it would be very unlikely that i would go to one, but if i was on a substance that is "illegal" at my age: it might happen....

10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

The OP:

Yes... I would. Why you ask? Why would you watch the brutal bloody scene of a car crash? So that later you can tell people when they crack jokes like; I hope you get in a mangled wreck with an SUV going 85 down a 30degree grade on the Interstate... and then you can say to them "Hey man, thats not cool... I've seen that, its not pretty man". Well its the same with a donkey show... Next time someone talks about it you can say "hey man..... hey, I was down in TJ... and I had 15 minutes to spare and I made a wrong turn down the wrong alleyway and walked into the wrong building and paid a cover charge of a stick of bubble gum and my lucky condom wrapper and I saw it... I saw a Donkey show, they.... well lets just say you dont know, you cant know until you've seen it."

I want to be able to say that :hah:

your wish is my command.

keep your hands and arms inside the transit and we will arrive at the destination in three....... two...... one.....

Thank you for choosing the icegoat express for all your thread moving needs. We hope you enjoyed your ride. Please ccome again.