Would you date a stripper?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lets say your dating this girl or guy for a couple of weeks, and you really like him/her and you didn't really know what he or she did for a living. After a month he/she decides to confest to you that's his/her profession is a stripper.

What would be your reaction?

Would you break up with her?

If you kept dating would you embarassed?

Would you go see her at his/her job?

So what would do if you found out your boyfriend/girlfriend is a professional stripper?

What would be your reaction? I would be shocked that she didn't tell me beforehand. I would ask her to stop if she wants to keep seeing me since I don't support that type of lust behavior. If she doesn't, then we're over.

Would you break up with her? If she didn't quit, then yes.

If you kept dating would you embarassed? Above.

Would you go see her at his/her job? No.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'm sure a lot of strippers are really nice people, not crazy sex maniacs that lots of people make them out to be. Still, I'd be embarrassed and awkward if I dated a stripper and people found out. That just makes both of us look bad. I'd probably have to break up with her because of her job.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I wouldn't be actually embarrassed, I would keep her, doesn't matter bout the profession, but the feelings about her. And I get a free show every night.

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
I'D GET HER ANOTHER JOB D: ,A better job!11, Kick her back to school get an education and get to college and a better job D:<, I'd love I'd do anything to make things better!

I'D GET HER ANOTHER JOB D: ,A better job!11, Kick her back to school get an education and get to college and a better job D:<, I'd love I'd do anything to make things better!
A lot of strippers are doing it in order to pay school tuition. I'm sure most of them understand it's not a job they can count on for more than a few years.