would you concider it taking advantage of your partner if...

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Zachary, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

he/ she is blind and you arent?

^ random topic... discuss

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

What would you be doing to be taking advantage of your partner? If you're doing something you shouldn't be doing that you know he/she won't be able to see, then yes, it would be.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

What do you mean "take advantage of"? That has all sorts of meanings, none of them which are even the least bit respectable.

4. Zachary

Zachary ,,l,, //_- ,,l,,

that is for the replier to decide... after all for a valid oppinion there must be a open variable...

5. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

The open variable is each individual's opinion. You don't need to leave the rest of the Q open.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

It's a stupid question. How could you take advantage of someone if they are your partner?
    My answer would be no and I'd also tell you to make better topics.

7. Wade8813

There's all sorts of ways you could take advantage of someone, even if they're your partner. And some of them are only mildly inappropriate :rolleyes:

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

When I asked the question I meant how could YOU, as in how could you be so awful.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

My thoughts exactly. Taking advantage of anyone is never a respectable thing and usually is something fairly disgusting such as something of a sexual nature or monetary one.

10. Wade8813

Oh! Good ol' English. Same sentence, two very different meanings... :lol:

Some people take advantage of their partner even when their partner isn't blind. In fact, some become partners just so they CAN take advantage of them.

And I'm sure there are ways to take advantage of someone that aren't particularly bad. I'm just drawing a blank right now...