Would you be able to keep up?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Dont know how much replies I'll get to this post, and you might this it's corny, but I'm still interested to find out. Alright lets pretend I had un-limited money and I could take anyone on these forums out to Vegas or anywhere else, it's all inclusive so we don't have to worry about anything. But the catch is the only way that I would allow you to come with me would be if you could keep up with me in the drinking department. We get there Sunday morning and we leave Sunday night, we would drink all day from 9 or 10 am till 2-4 am? We would go partying at clubs, bars you name it we would do it. Do you guys think you would be able to keep up with me? You can drink whatever you want. You have to get hammered 6 out of 7 days, I'll be fair and give you one day to recover.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Quantity wise, no, I can't drink as much as you can. But I would be able to drink the entire week. Instead of drinking 20 beers in a night like you might, I would probably drink 10.

Babe_Ruth likes this.
  3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I can keep up in the partying dept...but if I have to drink as much alcohol as you can, then I would die. I am a light weight when it comes to drinking, so it doesn't take much for me at all.

Babe_Ruth likes this.
  4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I wouldn't want to be drinking 6 out of 7 nights, but if someone challenged me to do it and it was all in good fun then I'd definately give it a go :lol: There is no way I'd be able to drink as much as you though. At least not if I wanted to survive the week. Only thing that makes it better is where you mention we can drink what we want, since so much beer wouldn't go down well with me.

Oh and also, this is providing you're the one paying for drinks. :)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  5. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I guess it would be depending on what was being drunk but I would sure as he'll give it a go, I may not be able to keep up with you for 6 days straight so would have 3 on 1 off 3 on.

I may never touch another drop of alcohol after the week is over, but at least I could donate my liver to science as it would already be pickled.

I used to part like that when I was younger, drink till the early hours sleep for a few then a nice breakfast of beer and carry on.

Having just written that out I now realize why I don't recall much of my early 20s,LOL.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Can anyone really keep up with you here? The only person I can think of, close to your alco stamina is Sui. I can party nonstop (no sleep) but nonstop drinking, I don't think so.

7. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

No, I wouldn't be able to. I rarely drink anymore much less all week long. The most I would drink are a couple of beers or a couple of glasses of scotch or bourbon.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

When I created this topic, I thought that Sui and maybe a few others would be able to keep up. I have to admit that I am really liking the replies so far. I love the positive attitude.

I've done it three years in a row, and I still drink. So I'm sure you would be fine Wolfheart.

I've done it in:

Wasaga Beach
    Cancun (all inclusive)
    Florida

I don't know which place I drank more Cancun or Florida.

9. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

Yeah but my liver is a little older and a little wiser now days, It has been through many many wars over the years as well.
    Hell I am pretty sure that it could survive another battering and the hands of alcohol.

I did go slightly overboard when I went to Mexico, I was hammered every night and most days for 2 weeks, honestly what else you gaing to do at an all inclusive resort.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

No, not me. I would prefer just to have your money and get high on the sights and attractions rather than drinking. Gimme your money and let me on the loose. :D