• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Would you age 10 years for 10 million dollars?

Would you age 10 years for 10 million dollars?

• Total voters

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Saw this thread on another board and thought I'd ask it here. It's definitely my style of a question.

Say somebody puts 10 million dollars in front of you with only one condition. If you take the money you will instantaneously add 10 years to your age.

I guess for the sake of the nitpickers out there, it's still the same year as it is now and everything, but you are 10 years older, at least physically.

Would you do it?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
No, I'd never exchange my youth with money. We're young only once in life so in this case money has no value.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
To be honest at my age (27) I would most likely take the cash as I am not that bothered about aging ten years...

JudyView

Registered Member
Absolutely! Of course, the older you get the faster time flies, so what may seem like a lifetime to a 20 year old is a mere long winter for a 50 year old lol.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
No way. 10 million dollars would obviously be tempting but realistically I wouldn't give trading in my youth a second thought. Then again, I'd only be 30.... but still no, definitely not.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Sounds like a good deal. Especially since I'm probably going to be spending the next 40 years trying to earn about 1/10th of that much...

Also, it's just physical age - you wouldn't have all of the wear and tear often associated with aging 10 years. Since you didn't actually live those years, you wouldn't have all the bumps and scrapes and bruises.

Last edited:

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I can think of no job I would ever have to make 10 Million dollars in only 10 years. I am very much beginning to enjoy my life at 18, but honestly, I think I would take the money.

Dekzper

Registered Member
No way. I mean yeah, I'd def like to be old enough to drink but not that old that kwik! And what would mom say?
"Hi mom."
"Hi who? You're not Derek. I'm calling the police."
Well, until she saw the 10 million and decided it wasn't fake. :lol:
Anyway, I hear there's some awesome parties in college and I def don't wanna miss those! :D

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Sure you'll most likely never make that amount of money or even a fraction of it in 10 years, but life isn't all about money, think about all the experiences you'd miss out on by not living those 10 years.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wouldn't do it because you only live once. You can never ever get your time back or your life back. Once it's gone it's gone. I love money like everyone else but the memories and experiences trump a ton of money.