• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Would it even be possible???????

I have heard stuff like this sooo many times and everytime I get into this discussion the same question comes to me, if Ultimate Gohan and Kakarrot fused with the Potara could they go SS b/c Gohan is now Ultimate but Kakarrot goes SS?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

They could go like half n half, like half normal hair color half blonde, that would be neat.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I personnaly think it's not possible because Gohan is Mystic and doesn't have the ability to turn SSJ anymore so that wouldn't allow them to turn SSJ if Goku and Mystic Gohan fused together. But in another way Goku can do anything and him being fused with is son I am he'd find a way to do it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Either way, they wouldnt have to go SSJ to power up, with Gohans ability.

That is true but, you get my point Piccolo, b/c here there I live this is a verry common question.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know they wouldn't have to turn Super Saiyan because Mystic is one of the strongest level if not the strongest, so he would still have black hair, the new character, becaue he would always be in Mystic LEvel and Not Super Saiyan.

True like I said he would probily look like the whole super Ultimate (non super saiyan) level I talked about before which would be absolutely awsome.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It would be awesome, but it would be kinda of an exageration, because they would have no point of doing it, because no one would be strong enough to challenge them to a fight.