would anyone happen to have...

renniegade

Registered Member
a copy of SNFU's last album in the meantime and in between time, i have scoured the internet trying to find a copy and my friend who is staying in chicago for a month has been looking round record shops but i am still out of luck :(

if anyone has a copy or any suggestions where i could purchase a copy it would be most appreciated

Iris

rainbow 11!
He isn't asking for a link to download it illegally. He is looking to buy a legit copy.

Have you tried the obvious places like iTunes and Amazon?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
He isn't asking for a link to download it illegally. He is looking to buy a legit copy.

Have you tried the obvious places like iTunes and Amazon?
He's asking if anyone has a copy. In most places on the net, that's going to mean "download".

;)

To the OP:

Amazon.com: snfu

They're not hard to find at all. Download them on Amazon. Or check iTunes like Iris said.

Iris

rainbow 11!
a copy of SNFU's last album in the meantime and in between time, i have scoured the internet trying to find a copy and my friend who is staying in chicago for a month has been looking round record shops but i am still out of luck :(

if anyone has a copy or any suggestions where i could purchase a copy it would be most appreciated
lol

Have you figured out what SNFU is? I am curious. Sounds lame, though.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.

if anyone has a copy

Hey look, I can bold important text and leave out more important text, too!

Have you figured out what SNFU is? I am curious. Sounds lame, though.
That's the name of the band. I know, I thought it stood for something at first too but it turns out that's the name of a Canadian punk band.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
i don't use itunes and have never made a purchase from the internet but i will certainly take a look at amazon thanks :)
It's very simple. You can use a credit card to purchase an album. If you need help, just call them, they're very supportive. I'll warn you though, Amazon is addicting because they have everything, so don't get hooked!

:D