• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wost Villan

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He did not feel very threatening, especially with his voice.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree but, it was the opposite because everyone was afraid of him except a few people like Vegeta Goku Gohan and Piccolo, other then that half of them where scared of Frieza because of is powers.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well they all became EXTREMELY more powerful then him.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
OK, I'm gonna switch the subject to another villain, which will probably cause me to be de-karma-ed.

Perfect Cell! It became too...repetitive with all the regeneration he did. And when he came back after he blew himself up, gees! That did my nut in. I think the only thing keeping me watching was Gohan. If he hadn't have been for him, i wouldn't have continued watching it.

The other saga's i can watch 20 times over, the Cell Games, i can't!

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Just what nut are you referring to there Pugz? I loved the Cell games, and Cell did have Piccolo's cells. Buu rengerated a lot more then Cell.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh I would disagree with you on that one, because I believe Cell was the best villan of all villans that are in the series, he made everyone train because they knew they couldn't beat him if he turned PErfect, that's why they went into the Rosat, also the Rosat was introduced that was pretty cool.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I prefer the Cell Games in the anime then in the manga anyway, since the filler was actually good.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Buu pretty much had a bubble gum so it was no suprise that he could regenerate. In order to kill him you had to destroy his body completely just like cell. I guess thought it would be too easy with just one fatal blow through the chest like everyone else.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think that the Cell games was the saga that the most action with fighting scenes and stuff, like two of the best fights in the series where in that saga Adroid 17 vs Piccolo and Super Saiyan 2 Gohan vs Perfect Cell, that's all because of Cell.