• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wost Villan

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I remember thinking Freeza was a girl too!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that'swhat everyone is saying to make him sound like a male, but personally I always though is him as a female, but a lot of people tell me is voice in Japanese sounds like a male.

B

barfootboards

well thats good, at least the japanese get to grow up with out being genderly confused

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
True, but that's what I heard I am not sure if it's true or not because I havn't seen it, also I think that it's still hard to say if he's one or not in the english version even because of is voice, he still looks like a female.

K

King Vegeta

Frieza...being a bad villain? Teah, right! He was one of the BEST villains of DBZ but I didn't like his voice much either. And he's a male, they call him LORD Frieza in the anime in the English version numerous times.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Being called Lord does not always mean you are a male.

K

King Vegeta

Never in my life have I seen a female be called Lord. But either way, if they had a male do the voice for Frieza, changed the purple to red or blue, then there'd be no confusion what so ever.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Having a male voice alone would cause a lot less confusion.

K

King Vegeta

Still though, purple on a guy? What were they thinking? The character itself was good though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would have to disagree with you, I only one of is form and that was is last one the strongest one, other then that all is other forms where horrible, also I didn't really like him as a villain, he didn't do much for me.