• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wost Villan

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am not sure if this has already been created and if yes then I appologize. I was wondering who was your worst Villan you have to chosoe someone that was the main villain in a saga(you can't pick Garlic Jr) I think it has to be Freiza I don't know maybe because the Saga was way to long, but I just though that he was horrible, he also had to many trasformations. The only reason why I would like him is because he made Goku mad enough to make him trasform into a Super Saiyan.

B

barfootboards

yeah its frieza alright, 5 mins tunred into 20 episodes..

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I'd have to say...the Ginyu Force. They're nothing but a bunch of idiots, sure they were strong and skilled. But i hated them.

B

barfootboards

ok ok ginyu actually takes the cake ... they contributed to those never ending episodes......

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes the Ginyu Force where bad to but there and they did prolong the series because of them, but I still believe freiza was so bad, like you said barfoot, five minutes took twenty episodes which pissed me off a bit.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

That and in the English dub he sounds like an annoying woman, yet is a man, the purple on him does not help people question his sexuality either.

B

barfootboards

LMAO yeah i always remember being confused on that lol

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah it's hard to say what he is, is he a male female or just a mutant? It's really hard to say what kind of person he is or she is lol. What do you think?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Frieza is stated to be a male, but the way the Dub is he sure doesnt sound like it.

B

barfootboards

no he doesnt sound like it but at least they call him a guy .... his father always calls him son, before he was blow to bits that is