Wost Villan

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am not sure if this has already been created and if yes then I appologize. I was wondering who was your worst Villan you have to chosoe someone that was the main villain in a saga(you can't pick Garlic Jr) I think it has to be Freiza I don't know maybe because the Saga was way to long, but I just though that he was horrible, he also had to many trasformations. The only reason why I would like him is because he made Goku mad enough to make him trasform into a Super Saiyan.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I'd have to say...the Ginyu Force. They're nothing but a bunch of idiots, sure they were strong and skilled. But i hated them.

B

barfootboards

ok ok ginyu actually takes the cake ... they contributed to those never ending episodes......

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes the Ginyu Force where bad to but there and they did prolong the series because of them, but I still believe freiza was so bad, like you said barfoot, five minutes took twenty episodes which pissed me off a bit.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

That and in the English dub he sounds like an annoying woman, yet is a man, the purple on him does not help people question his sexuality either.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah it's hard to say what he is, is he a male female or just a mutant? It's really hard to say what kind of person he is or she is lol. What do you think?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Frieza is stated to be a male, but the way the Dub is he sure doesnt sound like it.

B

barfootboards

no he doesnt sound like it but at least they call him a guy .... his father always calls him son, before he was blow to bits that is