Worste fight scene....

BigBlue

----------------------
Whats the worste fight scene yet?? I think the worste is probably kiba vs that one orochimaru henchman, that thing to me just seemed very boring and not that interesting, neji vs naruto during the chunnin exam wasnt that great eathier, well not as good as it could have been, too much flashback not enough crazy fighting, along with naruto vs kiba, that fight was just naruto gets knocked down, stands up then talks about his dedication blah blah blah and then kiba got defeated so easily too..

and I ran a search if this thread was aready created or not, it seems to me it has not so...

Hinata

La Coquette
Worst fight over all I think was between Sasuke, Orochimaru and Naruto.

More so because Naruto began to show his true colors as a warrior and was slowly beginning to exploit the power from within hi, (due to kyuubi) and then Sasuke get the bite and Orochimaru buts a barrier up for Naruto's power.

If Sasuke never got bit he would have never began to surpass Naruto... or at least that's what I believe....

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Hinata said:
Worst fight over all I think was between Sasuke, Orochimaru and Naruto.

More so because Naruto began to show his true colors as a warrior and was slowly beginning to exploit the power from within hi, (due to kyuubi) and then Sasuke get the bite and Orochimaru buts a barrier up for Naruto's power.

If Sasuke never got bit he would have never began to surpass Naruto... or at least that's what I believe....
Whats so good about this damn bite?

And I still say it's Lee and Gaara. Watch I'm going to break a tree in a years time to prove Lee is the $h!t.