• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Worst WWE Wrestler, 2010

Who was the worst in 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
2009 Worst Wrestler: Hornswoggle

I actually had a rather tough time coming up with sufficient options for this category since I am omitting the Great Khali from this. He just wasn't relevant enough this year to put on there and he'd always win anyway. We should remain it the Khali Award. Moving on, your options are below...

David "A-List" Otunga

Michael Tarver

"The Masterpiece" Chris Masters

Hornswoggle

Kaitlyn

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! That's a tough one, it could go to anyone on that list except Masters who I believe improved this year. He had some great matches, especially on Superstars.

I have to give it to Hornswoggle, I don't understand how he's still employed to be honest. He shouldn't even be wrestling since he's so bad. That said, Tarver and Otunga are simply terrible. They had a chance to improve and none of them did.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I do agree with you about Masters, BR.

I went with David Otunga on this one. Hornswoggle, IMO, doesn't have a large enough role to win this award. Otunga is on the main show and is in Nexus yet is terrible in the ring and hasn't improved one lick from when he debuted to now.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
David "A-List" Otunga

Michael Tarver

"The Masterpiece" Chris Masters

Hornswoggle

Kaitlyn
You heartless bastard. :lol:

I'll say Tarver. That dude showed about as much agility out there as a Ken doll. Maybe TNA should snatch him up and repackage him as "Abyssmal."

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Otungross. I mean Otunga. Hornswoggle really didn't wrestle much this yeah, and he is good for a small person. Haha.

Kaitlyn and Masters should not be on here, haha. Masters is better on this stint with the WWE than his first.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kaitlyn was more of a joke because it's not really fair to her. She had her first match on WWE NXT so obviously she is gonna suck. She's terrible though.

Rosa Mendes made it last year but didn't really wrestle this year so I kept her off too.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I picked Hornswoggle because he really has no room to improve because he is a midget, while the others still have a chance to improve. And I do agree Masters has improved and I am sure that he will be better next year.

I go with David Otunga he hasn't improved, he was terrible from the beginning, his mic skills are just as bad if nor worse then his in-ring skills.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
This was hard since I think they're all horrible except for Chris Masters. I don't think he should be on that list, but whatever.

I voted for David Otunga. Oh my god, he's atrocious! It hurts my heart that he was given an chance to be one part of the Tag Team Champions. He's so bad, he shouldn't even be allowed near a Championship belt.