Worst Wrestlers in WWE Right now

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Veloci-T, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

who do you think are the worst in the WWE right now?

In no particular order, mines are:

The Great Khali
    Snitsky
    John Cena
    Batista
    Mark Henry (although hes not with WWE anymore)
    Hornswoggle
    Boogeyman
    Big Daddy V
    The Miz

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Ok, Veloci, tell me, how the fuck do you classify Batista as the worst wrestler? He has done so much this year, copped all the shit from The Great Khali and beat him couple of times.

John Cena? He has achieved so much lately, at least he can wrestle.

My list:

The Great Khali
    Snitsky
    Boogeyman
    The Miz
    Big Daddy V

3. Khali
    Henry
    BDV
    Snitsky
    Miz
    Hornswoggle
    Venus
    Duggan
    Funaki
    Davari
    Miz
    Richards
    Masters
    Moore
    Noble
    Helms

4. Veloci-T

do i have to tell you again that this is all scripted? i doubt that these guys can do this much if wrestling was real and i didnt say Batista is the worst

5. Vidic15

But still, you named him in the worst wrestlers.

And I know that this scripted, but just look how much he got this year.

6. Yeah if wrestling was real i bet those guys would be the shit.

7. Veloci-T

i know that he got a lot, but then again, why do they always make Snitsky win when hes horrible? what im saying is that it doesnt matter what the writers think about the wrestlers, if the fans love them, they will give them the title, thats the main reason why they gave Cena a longass title reign and Batista a near 10 month World heavyweight reign

and last time i checked, Batista won an award for most OVERRATED WRESTLER of 2006

but odnt get me wrong, i like Batista and Cena, problem is that i dont see any talent in them

im sure if wrestling was real each would get at least 2 US/IC title reigns that last about 3 months long

besides, Cena does the STFU wrong, im pretty sure your not supposed to wrap your forearms around the oppenents neck and do nothing (he doesnt even pull)

8. Dr. Rockzerz

Dr. Rockzerz Guest

Cena :scared: WTF!! He can wrestle. Why do you think his matches vs Umaga in LMS, HBK and Orton were good?

9. Vidic15

The match against Shawn Michaels, was probably the best one I saw, man, that sure was great, since I've got WrestleMania 23, I might watch the match again today.

10. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

You guys have hit on the names that I think are the worst in the business but I need to comment on some that you guys have on your list...I'll start with some of the minor ones.

The Miz: I do not agree that he's bad, at all really. When he was on Smackdown he was just annnoying and now? Now he's not half bad. Actually, I would go as far to say he deserves an ECW title shot. He has improved a ton since coming over from SD! to ECW.

Val Venis: Who the hell said Val was bad? Venis is the most under appreciated, under ultilized and most underrated wrestler in the WWE right now. Thank God he's getting a program with Santino Marella. That dude is oozing with talent, WWE just doesnt push him.

Jamie Noble: Again, wtf? Noble is probably the best cruiserweight right now in WWE not counting Rey Mysterio. He's better than Chavo Guerrero. Not only is he good in the ring, his mic skills arent half bad either.

Mark Henry: Okay he's bad, but Veloci-T...he's still in WWE. He just signed a multi year contract extension. We're stuck with him a while longer.

Batista: I'm not a huge Batista fan, but he's been working hard in 2007. In 2006 Dave was a slacker, but some of his matches with Undertaker have been good. I wouldnt say Batista is good, but he's alright.

John Cena: I am convinced people who say Cena isnt a good wrestler havent watched a wrestling match in their lives. Its boarderline insanity. This man is a good wrestler. People just have their panties tied in a knot because WWE has pushed him to the moon and for some reason they dont like that. Whatever. People have their likes and dislikes and I used to dislike Cena, but God damn that man has improved and he cares about his business more than any other man on the roster.