Worst Women's Division of all time?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Is this current group of "divas" the worst wrestling group we've ever seen? Granted Gail Kim and Natalya are there but the WWE doesn't even use them correctly. Most of these girls aren't students of the game...they are just cute faces that are just okay in the ring.

They need to bring in Awesome Kong and more girls who can go in the ring. I've barely cared about any divas storyline since Mickie James and Trish Stratus...something has to be done.

2. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

You know, you're absolutely right - Natalya's a valet and Gail just isn't used properly at all. Any girl that seems to have even a slight bit of talent is just either pushed back or released, best example of this is Mickie James. Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Gail Kim, Tamina and Melina are the only Divas that I think are actually legit wrestlers. The rest are just glamor models in wrestling attires.

I loved the girls from the Attitude Era - Sable, Trish, Lita, Jacqueline, Molly, Chyna, Stephanie, Ivory, Jazz and Tori. Hell, I even loved the ones that couldn't wrestle worth shit, like Torrie, Stacey, Terri, Dawn and The Kat. I dunno, but it just seems that they had more of the "it" factor. Even if they weren't wrestling, they were involved in decent storylines. They just had that spunk to them that could hold my attention. They could be really lovable or they could be really bitchy. I think my problem with the Divas now is that they're one dimensional and boring. I don't know, maybe I'm just old school.

3. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Yeah Natalya and Gail are high caliber and they're being lost in the shuffle. I think a unified title and a feud between them would do wonders for the women's division.

Still, I'm a fan of people like Melina and even McCool...they're decent, not perfect, wrestlers but I think they're the "second teir" compared to the above and still worth having around.

I think a lot of the talent is still entertaining and would make good valets (Maryse as she is now, maybe Layla).

I definitely agree - hire Awesome Kong!

4. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

The women's division in the WWE is very weak Natayla is not that great of a talent, great valet but not Women's Champion material, the Women's Champ should be Gail Kim she is the only piece of talent in the women's division.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It's been pretty terrible for several years now. The WWE doesn't want a legitimate women's division, I think that's pretty clear. As much as we as fans would love to see that, it's probably just not something they care about.

6. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

i think nattie is the best wrestler in the company but they dont use her....

theres no hope for the girls in the company...

its definitely the worst its ever been...

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Woah! Woah! I usually respect your opinions on wrestling, but this one I got to disagree with. Natalya is one of the best female wrestlers in the business, she doesn't have the oppurtunity to showcase her talent that's all. Any reasons why you don't believe she's not that great?

8. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

@Babe Ruth to be honest I haven't really payed attention to her matches, I only pay attention to Melina's matches for her hotness, and Gail Kim's for her talent. I typically don't talk much about the women's division because of the reason why this thread was created, it is very weak.

Oh and I know how most of you don't think that Melina is not hot, but she is the hottest diva in my eyes.

9. master555

master555 New Member

No Hopes for girls no not like that ,,,,

These cute faces are just added to Add fun and exicetement to the gust in the wrestle mania and out of the wrestle mania , Well we all know every Industry related to media need beautify faces for prorogation.

And so is the same case with WWE.....

I used to be once a great fan of the game but now I thik it has been ruined by the new ones. I liked old dives of the company they really had some thing , Trish, Torry, Stephie , and many more

10. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I hate the WWE Women's division it is a complete and utter joke. Why the fuck they put the Raw belt on Alicia Fox is beyond me considering she stinks out whatever arena she is in.