• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV Worst WM Main Event

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Have you ever seen a WM main event where you though wow, that match was terrible and this is supposed to be WWE's biggest show of the year? What match do you think is the worst WM main event in the history of WM?

For me it's a toss up between Triple H vs Chris Jericho from WM 18 or Triple H vs Randy Orton from WM 25.

I wasn't into those two main event at all, the crowd wasn't into it much either, I know it didn't help that you had Hogan/The Rock at WM 18 and Shawn vs Undertaker before the Orton vs HHH at WM 25.

How about you guys?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
For me it was Wrestlemania 2000 the fatal four way match between The Rock vs Mick Foley vs Big Show vs Triple H. It was god awful. First of all it was the first Wrestlemania that broke tradition since the Royal Rumble winner got a shot at the main event in an one on one match. That match was completely horrible.

And I agree Triple H vs Jericho was pretty bad too, and the reason why Orton vs Triple H was bad was that they should of had a no holds barred stipulation on that match.

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The first Wrestlemania that immediately comes to mind is at Wrestlemania 11 where the main event was Bam Bam Bigelow vs Lawrence "I'm not even a wrestler" Taylor squaring off. Puh-lease.