• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Worst way to die?!?!?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
What do you think is the worst way to die in a video game?

For me it is either getting a "RING OUT" in the Soul Calibur series or running off of the track in a Mario Kart game and having a stinking Lakitu pick you up. So demeaning.

Also, getting a chainsaw to your face isn't such a good way to day either. ;)

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
When my combo attacks or defenses aren't working in Assassin's Creed. Or drowning, because apparently in the first game assassins are not blessed with the basics of swimming abilities.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Yeah, their are some pretty pathetic ways to die in AC. Getting discovered is just the start!

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I hate it when I spawn right in the middle of a napalm strike in Black Ops. That shit pisses me off. Also when you spawn right in front of an enemy and they just shoot you in the back as soon as you respawn.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
What do you think is the worst way to die in a video game?

For me it is either getting a "RING OUT" in the Soul Calibur series or running off of the track in a Mario Kart game and having a stinking Lakitu pick you up. So demeaning.

Also, getting a chainsaw to your face isn't such a good way to day either. ;)
Eurgh I always hated it when I fell of the platform in Crash Bandicoot...SRSLY?!? Who does that!

Ring Out is well annoying and I totally second the mario kart business....

The other one is in sonic when he runs out of air in the water levels.....:-/

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Yeah, the Sonic deaths while running out of air are ridiculous. Same concept applied to Mario deaths.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Falling off a REALLY hight point in Tomb Raider, that gives me head rush sometimes.

But, the best Tomb Raider death was being turned to gold :lol: Curiosity killed the Croft.

It pissed me off in Dark Sector when the surviving goons would follow my blade back to me and find me T.T

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Tomb Raider... oh those were the days of frustration for me.

New game... Super Meat Boy for XBLA. You die. A LOT.