Worst way to die? *warning: Disturbing posts*

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by oxyMORON, Oct 9, 2006.

1. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

what do you think is the worst way to die?

I'll start things off with normal answer. I'll say burning or drowning is pretty bad.

oh yeah. and feel free to be as creative as you want.

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

chinese torture methond:

tied down naked with your asshole above a baby bamboo plant. it grows very fast and it would grow up your ass, eventually through your body till you died slowly.

#2: buried in dirt up to your head and bystanders get wooden saws and each get turns cutting at your neck. you would get a splintery slow decapitation

3. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

by a girl who breaks your heart ~ :(

4. 31marquis32

31marquis32 Guest

1.any torture method like some chainsaw massacre crap

2.drowning or burning because you no your gonna dieeventually and that is crazy, scary, and torture enough...but everyone elses were gross/funny/evil/interesting

5. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Peel off all your skin, roll you in salt, maybe have a bamboo plant up your ass too, for good measure. Bleed to death.

6. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

falling from 5 miles up onto a bed up spikes with a fat dude falling right after you.

7. patkick

patkick #21

I think that you'd die from dehydration rather than a bamboo plant sticking into your arse.

Burning or dehydration would be one of the worse way to die.

8. Blur

Blur iPimp

it grows very fast. it would kill you within a couple days (the bamboo i'm thinkin of anyways)

how about...

having a brain biopsy (surgery) and waking up while they had the hole in your head and were cutting stuff, felt the tremendous pain, jerked around and made the doctor cut you all up in there, and then die from internal bleeding in your head and brain damage...

9. The Abyss

The Abyss Guest

Trying to commit suicide by jumping out of a plane and then getting sucked into turbines and dying.

10. Godfather

Godfather Guest

What in fuck's name is wrong with you people?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!