Worst Video game purchase

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
So what was your worst purchase ever? Or if you have more than one list them all. State your reasons why you regretted getting it or ended up trading it in or getting rid of it if you did.

1 - Shadow Ops Red Mercury - Looked good to me on the my previews on my xbox demo disc. Bought the game played it. Started off ok game play was mediocre but i was playing on one of the harder modes (i think the second difficulty) and there was NO AMMO in the game. None at all since they had a fixed amount set on the maps and on the harder difficulty it took more bullets to take enemies down. I played an entire level, an entire level with no more than one round in a magazine.

At that point i said fuck it and traded the game in 2 weeks after buying it.

2 - Empire Earth (PC)- The next big RTS that was suppose to replace Age of Empires II.

Wrong...Too many ages to play through too complicated, too much overall to learn through...it was a big game...too big to be fun

3 - Guitar Hero 2 (360) - Good game for a month. Its kinda a party game its no fun playing buy yourself. wasnt worth 100 bucks buying it. I just traded it in.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
WWE: Day of Reckoning 2 on Gamecube

Worst wrestling game ever. Tops even the RAW series on Xbox. The main anger I had towards this game was about how even if your opponent's body damage meter was completely red (pretty much meaning he/she is crippled) they could still stand and do all their regular moves at the same speed. I love the Smackdown Vs. Raw series much better because the damage actually shows and slows down injured wrestlers.

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
Brotherhood of Steel on Xbox.

As a rabbid Fallout fan I was insulted beyond belief. My little brother wound up breaking my Xbox after I lent it to him so I guess it doesn't matter any more.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Tachyon The Fringe, and X2 The Threat.

It's not that they're bad. I like space games, and from what I've tried, I liked them. What made them one of the worst purchases is that I've played each one once for around 30 minutes, and haven't had the urge to play them again. They're just sitting on the shelf, collecting dust.

One thing I can remember as the worst game I purchased is Monkey Hero for the PS1. I bought it on a ferry on the way home from France when I was younger, and after finishing it (and I can't believe I actually pressed on until the end...probably was expecting a good ending to make up for the rest of the game), I immediatly took it into a Gamestation to sell it off. I also recall one of the staff members commenting that the game always comes in as good as new.

MasterChad

Registered Member
history channel civil war game for the ps2................

SOOOOOO BADDDDDD i beat the game in a game,
Horrible AI (AI knows where you are at all times....)
Horrible Controls.....
Horrible mapping....
Horrible AI2 (your ai on your team sucks donkey ****)
Horrible AI3 (the enemy ai only aims at you basicly)

this game shouldnt have ever been thought up...
oh wait one more
the guns..hahahahha they suck too..

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I would have to say Spiderman 3 for the Wii because I played it once and never picked it up again

J

JerseyGirl77

PS2: College Hoops 07. Not because I don't like basketball games or that, but because the one and only time I played it, I sucked so hard that I never picked it up again. Maybe I should.

MasterChad

Registered Member
oh i remember another one...

Tony hawk project 8 ps3....
i fucking hate it.... i played it for 2 hours... then returned it...
thats how bad