Worst team this season?

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

In your opinions who do you think is going to be the worst team this upcoming season and why?

Personally I think it's going to be the Clippers, Brand and Livingston will miss most of the season, and Cassell isn't getting any younger, and I don't think that they have a good supporting cast to lead them anywhere except the bottom of the leagues record.

2. Scoop

Scoop Guest

Nah. Clips will be mediocre but not the worst.

I think Seattle or Memphis will be pretty horrible. For either of them to surpass 25 wins would be a miracle.

If I had to pick, I'd say Seattle. A lotta young talent, no proven veterans and a first-year coach.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

How can you say the Grizzlies are going to be one of the wor ha, they have a new point guard that has a lot of potential in Mike Conley Jr. I still believe that Stoudamire has some game left. Personally I think last year was a fluke and they'll be close to 40-50 wins next season.

Now on to the Supersonics. I believe they'll be pretty bad as well, but if Durant has lots of playing time which he should, he could be a big contributor to the team. This team has a lot of young players, so it's going to be a long season for them. But I still think the Clippers will be worst then the Sonics.