TV Worst show you've watched more then once

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I was watching -------(tell you with my reply) a few months ago and it had to be the crappiest show i've ever seen, but there's actually nothing else during that time slot so I actually watch it and I dont know why. So the question I have for everyone is what's the worst show you've watched more then once?

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
The worst show that I watched more than once was Caprica. It started out good but it turned rather boring and the plot didn't catch my attention. That and the fact that it was a prequel to Battlestar Galatica which I absolutely hated.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Probably Laguna Beach or Real World/Road Rules Challenge or My Super Sweet Sixteen, or some of that other crap on MTV. Don't know why I used to watch it. I refuse to watch any of it anymore.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
So the show I was talking about is My Name Is Earl. I've never watched something sooo stupid in my life and I actually cant beleive I've watched this shitty show more then once. I also cant beleive this was once a hit TV show for a short time.

JessEpiphany

Registered Member
Bad Girls Club. I'll be flipping through channels and see some women fighting and I just can't turn it off. It's like a wreck. You just can't stop looking!

Also, one night I watched nearly a full episode of Seducing Cindy (Margolis) before I realized: this sucks!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would have to say that Cavemen show from a few years ago. I watched at least 2 or 3 episodes of it. I was hoping it would get better but it really got worse and worse. :lol:

So the show I was talking about is My Name Is Earl. I've never watched something sooo stupid in my life and I actually cant beleive I've watched this shitty show more then once. I also cant beleive this was once a hit TV show for a short time.
I'm shocked by this. I really enjoyed this show. What the hell do you consider a "good" show?