TV Worst show you've watched more then once

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by StroShow, Apr 25, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I was watching -------(tell you with my reply) a few months ago and it had to be the crappiest show i've ever seen, but there's actually nothing else during that time slot so I actually watch it and I dont know why. So the question I have for everyone is what's the worst show you've watched more then once?

2. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

The worst show that I watched more than once was Caprica. It started out good but it turned rather boring and the plot didn't catch my attention. That and the fact that it was a prequel to Battlestar Galatica which I absolutely hated.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Probably Laguna Beach or Real World/Road Rules Challenge or My Super Sweet Sixteen, or some of that other crap on MTV. Don't know why I used to watch it. I refuse to watch any of it anymore.

4. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Anything on VH1. Ever. The reality shows at least.

5. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

So the show I was talking about is My Name Is Earl. I've never watched something sooo stupid in my life and I actually cant beleive I've watched this shitty show more then once. I also cant beleive this was once a hit TV show for a short time.

6. JessEpiphany

JessEpiphany Registered Member

Bad Girls Club. I'll be flipping through channels and see some women fighting and I just can't turn it off. It's like a wreck. You just can't stop looking!

Also, one night I watched nearly a full episode of Seducing Cindy (Margolis) before I realized: this sucks!

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I would have to say that Cavemen show from a few years ago. I watched at least 2 or 3 episodes of it. I was hoping it would get better but it really got worse and worse. :lol:

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I'm shocked by this. I really enjoyed this show. What the hell do you consider a "good" show?

9. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

Sex in the City and Seinfeld

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I do my best to avoid something I didn't like on my first viewing.