Worst Rapper Ever?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Who do you think is the worst rapper(s) ever?

Rap has literally turned into a steaming pile of shit over the last decade. And in my opinion, its courtesy of these people:

- Lil Wayne: Do I really need explain this one?

- Greg Nice: This guy is simply atrocious. He is, hands down, the worst rapper in existence. I'm probably gonna get some heat for this one, but I stand by it.

- Soulja Boy Tell'em: What the fuck is "Superman dat ho?"

- Lil Mama: Lipgloss? Really? That's what rap has come to now.

- Daddy Yankee: He falls more into the Hip Hop/Reggaeton category, but if you speak Spanish, you'll know that ALL his lyrics are the same. Every single fucking one.

There's probably a few more that I've missed, but these are the main offenders, atleast for me.

As much as I don't like Lil' Wayne, I wouldn't add him to the list of worst rappers. He has skills and once in a while shows them.

Worst rappers....

Bow Wow
Lil' B
ICP
Lil' Mama
Vanilla Ice
Kevin Federline
Lil' Romeo

konboye

Registered Member
Lil Wayne shouldn't be on this list, he is just a mesmerizing brilliant, probably does too much coke and weed.

K. Fed
Gucci Mane
Souljah Boy

Damn, do I miss Tupac? He'd be whooping these kids for all the felonies they commit when they hold a mic.

Last edited:

Alb0G0dz5

Registered Member
Lil Wayne shouldn't be on this list, he is just a mesmerizing brilliant, probably does too much coke and weed.

K. Fed
Gucci Mane
Souljah Boy

Damn, do I miss Tupac? He'd be whooping these kids for all the felonies they commit when they hold a mic.
Agreed Lil Wayne shouldn't be on the list but he does OD on making songs about the dumbest sh.t possible. I mean have you ever heard his mixtapes its a bunch of retarded words put together which make no sense but rhyme somehow.

As far as for Tupac I agree back in the day was the good sh.t.

Tupac, Biggie, Big L, DMX and Nas.

Pretty much 95% of the rappers who came out in the last 2 or 3 years. Yeah, some of what they put out is catchy and makes a great party song but for the most part its cliche, boring, redundant and predictable.

Now Biggie Smalls, 2pac, Jay-Z and Dr. Dre, those are rappers.

Alb0G0dz5

Registered Member
Pretty much 95% of the rappers who came out in the last 2 or 3 years. Yeah, some of what they put out is catchy and makes a great party song but for the most part its cliche, boring, redundant and predictable.

Now Biggie Smalls, 2pac, Jay-Z and Dr. Dre, those are rappers.
Include him on your list of 95% since Jay-Z has about 98% of suck ass songs and comes out with one or two hard hitters. Not a great rapper in my opinion when you bit everyone's sh.t, look at all his songs there's rhymes in his songs from old rappers and new rappers as well he just steals material man, but he does make a couple of good songs here and there.