• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Worst Of Atreyu!

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Before you ask, No I'm not hating on myself, these are the songs by atreyu that I don't like.

YouTube - Atreyu - Tulips Are Better

Everyone seems to love this song but I just can't get into it

YouTube - atreyu - at least i know i'm a sinner

YouTube - Atreyu - Lip Gloss And Black - Music Video

These two songs are just terrible to be honest. Far too heavy for me. Well, "At least I'm a sinner" is, "Lip Gloss and Black" is just average.

That being said, I'm a much bigger fan of Newer Atreyu then I am of old Atreyu. I can't think Of a new Atreyu song I don't like.

In case Anybody is asking why I made this thread, Its my 1K post, so I had to do it in a section where posts count. It was also Mals idea, So yeah. Don't ask Mal what to do for K celebrations:D

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Damn, I thought this was my chance to point out all your failures as a human being.

So I listened. I hope this is really the worst of atreyu because if they were its best, I don't think I would be listening to that group soon. :lol:

Malificus

Likes snow
Damn, I thought this was my chance to point out all your failures as a human being.
/me starts V.I.P. thread for that

>_>

<_<