• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

worst music

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
in your opinion, what's the worst music you've ever listened to? like singers or bands that you just can't stand

mine would have to be William Hung. poor guy. he just got famous so people could laugh at him.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
My Chemical Romance, Green Day (new stuff), Good Charlotte, and almost any mainstream rap. MCR, GD, and GC are all emofests and make teenage angst kings and queens cry themselves to sleep and mainstream rap is either about drugs, bitches, or bling. I'll go on the record to admit that some underground rap is good, but almost all mainstream is a pimp-slapping gangfest.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
My Chemical Romance, New Michael Jackson, Jesse McCartney, and William Hung, he makes Pop look bad, Rap is all good, well, maybe except Busta Rhymes

Blur

iPimp
ANY and ALL boy bands (pop), ALL country, little teenage faggots and/or sluts like aaron carter, hilary duff, etc., ANY emo, MOST female rappers/RnB singers, MOST male RnB singers, chingy, j-kwan, busta rhymes, young jeezy, dem franchise boys, d4l, MOST metal/punk/soft rock/any of those, ummm master P, lil jon(rapping), bow wow and romeo, loon, pdiddy(rapping), and a whole lot more.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I cant stand country and I especially hate Beastie Boys anything made by them is God awful.

Italiano

Film Elitist
The Beastie Boys actually had a couple of singles that were pretty good. They were good if you were in a laughing mood.

For worst music I cast my vote to:

Green Day's Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Much Rap
Most Pop (includes Coldplay, Ashlee Simpson, Kelley Clarkson, etc.)
New Age/Hippie Music
and ANY type of SOFT ROCK. Soft Rock? Give me a break, there is no such thing.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Well as far as worst music, mostly mainstream rap songs that have been coming out gets on my nerves greatly. It's a lot like listening to the same garbage over and over like D4L, The Diplomats, Dem Franshise Boyz, basically anyone who doesn't deserves to pick up a microphone. Where are all the real rappers?! *coughs*underground*coughs*

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really like the Diplomats and D4L I think they have a lot of great songs, it's just you basically only here the radio ones, just search for others that no one knows and you'll love them. Now for the Beaties Boys they have no song that is good everything is garbage.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Well, I like the Beastie Boys. I would listen to them first before anyone else. I'm just not really all into that club hoppin' stuff. I like rap songs they make about having fun and stuff, but most of the stuff I hear is mainly club stuff. That's just me.