• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies worst movie

B

barfootboards

god i hate that movie, it was so horible, noone wants to hear people sing about how they got AIDs or what ever

Italiano

Film Elitist
Napolean Dynamite definately qualifies for the worst movie.

But I think so do the recent horror/suspense movies that have come out. Including "Hide and Seek", "Boogeyman", "When A Stranger Calls", "Darkness Falls", and "The Darkness"

One of the problems seems to be that Hollywood is running out of ideas for good and better movies.

D

doingbrutalthings

Napolean Dynamite is so dumb, it makes no sense. Same for When a stranger calls. That movie is a piece of crap. I bought the DVD bootleg since I knew it was gonna suck, I didn't wanna waste like 40 dollars.

Malificus

Likes snow
Yet you still bought it when you knew it would suck. Do you have an excess of money and nothing to do with it or something? Or did you just want to stick it to the man by getting their movie without actually giving them any money.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
doingbrutalthings said:
Napolean Dynamite is so dumb, it makes no sense. Same for When a stranger calls. That movie is a piece of crap. I bought the DVD bootleg since I knew it was gonna suck, I didn't wanna waste like 40 dollars.
Where in the hell would you buy Napoleon Dynamite for $40? It wasn't even that much when it first came out.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
meh, probably just an exaggeration.

Horror movies might be criticized the most because it's pretty difficult to come up with ideas that are actually scary rather than just throwing in random scare scenes. But since I don't watch scary movies anyway, I don't have to worry about good or bad ones.

Does anybody think Anchorman was a bad movie? I thought it was pretty good, but several people at school said that it was bad because many parts of it was just so stupid. Some said that scenes where Ron was sobbing and crying over the phone and stuff like that were too over done.

D

doingbrutalthings

The Mercenary said:
doingbrutalthings said:
Where in the hell would you buy Napoleon Dynamite for $40? It wasn't even that much when it first came out.
when i would watch it in the movie thetres. i would have to pay for the movie which is like 15 dollars and then i would keep on buying food to stop the broedom.

A

A.M. Radio

I have a saying... Some movies are so bad, they're good. Other movies are so bad, you contemplate suicide.

We can name alot of recent movies, some that are obnoxiously popular, even though they are bad. And this makes them five times worse (i.e. Napoleon Dynamite). Or we can name mock the Resident Evil and House of the Dead movies, when even if they are bad some laughs can be had at their expense.

Then, I can bring up the film project I'm plugging. The one that's on my sig. It's about a movie called "Manos: the Hands of Fate." Yes, horror films are easy targets for "Bad Movie" Discussions. Because what is scary to one person may not be scary to another. I mean, that's just standard. I liked the much hated "Blair Witch Project" because of the way it played on some of my fears, while I was bored during the well loved "Saw."

This is not a movie that is not scary to some people. Manos is a film that is terrifying to all people. Nobody is free of Manos. Made by a fertilizer salesman on a bet. Made by a director who forgot to record sound. Made with a budget that only covered the cost of film. And believe me, i know some movies can be made good on a miniscule budget. This one isn't. It's just bad. Your eyes and ears will bleed. You will beg to God "Kill me, Kill me now."

I think the main point I want to get across is that Manos: The Hands of Fate is commonly regarded as the worst movie ever made, and deserves that title. Anyone who can watch it more then three times is superhuman. It was the one movie that cult classic TV show Mystery Science Theater 3000 almost refused to show, simply because to write the episode they had to watch it more then once. Once was too much for them. Those brave souls who watched it three times in a row... My heart goes out to you.