• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies worst movie

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The Ring, that movie, well both of them, were just horrible, I laughed during most of the movie.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Piccolo said:
The Ring, that movie, well both of them, were just horrible, I laughed during most of the movie.
Yeah me too. I lost all hopes of enjoying the movie when I learned it was a haunted video tape. I sat there thinking to myself, "Just record over that bitch!"

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

That and when the little girl looks up she sees a ring, which would mean that the lid is falling down onto her.

F

firepunch00

The Ring is a horrible film, same for Napolean Dynamite(retarded). The ring was not scary, I found it very funny, that little dirty girl, lol.

A

Angel03

Stuck on You, for me, was the worst movie that I have ever seen. It had absolutely no point to it and it was ridiculous. The plot just dragged on and I don't even know why I sat through the whole thing. Maybe the only thing that kept me going(kind of stupid though), was that Matt Daemon was in the movie.

M

Masakado

Nuuu, you guys hated Residnet Evil Apocalypse? I loved that, ah well.

I hated Open Waters, that was dumb......... gawd, I can't believe I actually sat through it without dying O.O

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Open Water was alright, just was a little boring since the whole movie they are just in the ocean.

A

Angel03

I actually just thought of another movie I couldn't stand. Rent, it's some musical about this group of people who refuse to pay the rent any more. I'm not one to dislike musicals. Chicago, that was good and I liked My Fair Lady, and even Grease. But Rent was just awful with how there way to many songs and how their songs became their every discussion. They may have had a few lines or so but pretty much it was song after song. The plot and most of the songs were not that good either. I like the one song in the beginning but then I just couldn't stand the others. Overall the way the story was created just seemed really weak and predictible. The only thing I like about was how these different couples were able to come together and pull through the hard times of the situations they faced.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Isnt that movie just called "Rent." I thought it was released recently as well in the movies.