• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies worst movie

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
what do you think is the worst movie? I can be plot -wise or actor-wise or anything.

I think Napoleon Dynamite was a pretty bad and random movie. I'm glad I never paid money to see it. The only time I saw it was in class during a freeday. It's just so random with no particualr plot. I guess you could say trying to get Pedro to be president counts as a plot, but stil...
The only part that I liked(or most people liked) was Napoleon's dance scene.

B

barfootboards

yeah that movie sucked ........ i cant stand how people go crazy over it

merob

Boom!
The resident evil sequel was one of the worst box office films of our generation.
I've seen independent movies that make RE:Apocalypse look like cow-shit.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would have to say Napolean is pretty bad, also I hated Ronin with Robert DeNiro that was movie was pretty bad, also there's one with John Trovalta forgot which one but I fell asleep watching it and I never fall asleep watching a movie.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Luc said:
The resident evil sequel was one of the worst box office films of our generation.
I've seen independent movies that make RE:Apocalypse look like cow-shit.
I agree here! I love the games so much, but i felt some of the characters (especially Jill) were thrown WAY OOC. And they changed the plot with Nemisis, which just sucked!

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well here are mine.

Resident evil 2
House of the Dead 1 and 2
Napoleon Dynamite
The Devils Rejects
House of 1000 corpses

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Napoleon Dynamite was quite horrible. Also, anything starring J-Lo or Ben Stiller

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
How can you hate Ben Stiller he's so funny and is movies are great, I just though about another movie which as to be one of the worst of all-time it's powder that movie was horrible.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I'll say it once and I'll say it again. House of the Dead was the worst Box Office movie of all time, period.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I watched some of a movie called Repo Man. Had Emilio Estevez in it. SUCKED. Had a funny-ass theme song though. But it also sucked.