• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Worst movie you ever saw?

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Couldn't tell if this thread was on here previously, so I thought I'd add it, What's the worst movie you've ever seen? It can be for any number of reasons, just curious, I have a few choices "The Apparition", "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2", "Avatar" (have my own reason on that), "The Avengers" (1997 version based on the cult classic British TV Series)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
May not be the worse, but I remember when I saw General's Daughter in theaters - I was about in seventh or eight grade at the time and I feel asleep. It's the first and only time I've ever watched a movie and fell asleep. If I recall correctly, I wasn't even that tired.

Maybe, I found the movie boring since I was so young and didn't really understand it. I should try to watch it again some day just to say if I feel the same way about it that I did back then.

TORHABSFAN

Lord of the Rings.

4 hours of midgets walking. What the Fuck is that. How did they keep making these movies. All they do is walk.

I was forced to watch it. I fell a sleep sevearl times... every time I woke up I said How the fuck is this thing still on?

I would rather get kicked in the nuts then ever watch that shit again.

TORHABSFAN

BobbyD_29 said:
Blair Witch Project.
oh yeah that was pure crap too.

I will also add the Love Guru all Harry Poter movies and the Matrix to my listed of hated movies.

BourneofDarkness15 said:
Couldn't tell if this thread was on here previously, so I thought I'd add it, What's the worst movie you've ever seen? It can be for any number of reasons, just curious, I have a few choices "The Apparition", "Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2", "Avatar" (have my own reason on that), "The Avengers" (1997 version based on the cult classic British TV Series)

Yeah all that is some pretty bad crap.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Mancharian Candidate, Hereafter and Total Recall are the movies that came up to mind right now. I've never been so bored in my life, really questioned myself if I'd ever like a movie again. The worse part of it is that I'm a huge Matt Damon, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Denzel Washington fan.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
@TORHABSFAN - The first Matrix? How could you hate the first? I could understand if you had some hate for the sequels but the first was awesome...

I used to watch a lot of movies when I was younger, when my town actually had a working theater... The one and only movie I ever walked out of was "The Hunt for Red October"...

I tried watching the Apparition but we were out all night at the bar, came home and ordered pizza and wings and turned it on... ZZZZZzzzzzzz...

Dedman

Registered Member
Its scary how many movies jumped to my mind.
Off the top of my head; Perfect Stranger, Cabin Fever, the Twilight movies and Prometheus to name a few.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Citizen Kane.

Worst. Movie. Ever.

I have tried and failed to watch this movie on two occasions and fell asleep both times. No thanks.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I think everyone's answer should have to be Nicolas Cage's version of The Wicker Man.

Some might see it as 'so good it's bad'. I just see it as VERY VERY bad. Haha.