Movies Worst Movie You Ever Saw.. Twice?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Mirage, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Everybody has a "worst movie they ever saw", but what about the worst movie you ever saw twice, or more than once for that matter?

Why did you watch it again after hating it the first time?

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Not Another Teen Movie

I found some of it funny but they tried too hard to take the piss and ended up looking dumb in a lot of parts. I watched it twice for the parts I did laugh at. I brought it when it came out on DVD because someone told me I'd really like it. I was disappointed.

3. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

The Blair Witch.
    The first time I watched it I was bored out of my mind, I hated everything about it but watched the whole thing with the hope it would get better, it did because it ended.
    Then a couple of years ago a family member got me a copy on DVD and insisted we watch it because it was so scary, I did not have the heart to tell them it was a pile of steaming junk.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Legally Blonde is the first that comes to mind. I've seen quite a few movies I don't like a number of times since my friends have completely different tastes to me, so often I get dragged to watch it with them and then again when the DVD comes out. LB is my best mates favourite film so I've seen it with her a few times not through my own choice.

I don't think I've ever willingly watched a film I know I don't like before.

Impact likes this.
  5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

The one that first pops into my head is Legend of the Fall. I know a lot of people loved that movie and thought it was great, but I found it awful. But it was on TV one night and for some reason I didn't change it, I guess I was just too lazy. Haha.

6. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Twilight.

I watched it on my computer to see what all the hype was about, then I had to go with my ex a few weeks later. Movie was not so cash.

7. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

Does it matter whether you saw it in theaters or not?

Well anyways SAW II comes to mind sadly. I believe I saw this movie once in theaters and then twice when it came out on DVD. I actually managed to swindle a copy of it in my movie collection somehow... What a kankerfest.

BATMAN AND ROBIN also manages to pop up on my list of unmentionables. I actually saw that in theaters and I own it on VHS... Those were darker times, those were simpler times... That's all I have to comment.

8. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

Napoleon Dynamite - i saw it at a friends house once and im not sure if i just wanted to be difficult or what but i thought i may have been one of the only people that didn't like it, then we had to watch it in school :shake:

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Same here.

I saw it in school once, hated it to the core. Then I gave it one last chance when it was on Comedy Central one night and quickly realized why it was so bad again and shut the TV off.

So I watched it one and half times I guess, not a full two like the thread requires. :lol:

10. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Couldn't agree more Cons and Jeru, god I hated that film. One of the best t-shirts I ever saw said "Who The Fuck Is Pedro?" on it.

Probably the worst film I ever saw twice was Dragon Ball evolution. Once to show myself how bad it was and once to show others. I usually can take some sort of joy from bad films even it's just because their laugh out loud terrible but while Dragon Ball was terrible there weren't many laughs....