Worst match you have ever seen?

What is the worst match you have ever seen duh?

Mine has to be JBL Vs Batista.

Once again all I have for you is a great big can of

Is it really that hard for you to say why it was the worst match you have ever seen?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Anything with Cena. His moveset is so freakin' small and unimpressive. They really need to kick him up a notch, 'cause he sucks.

Did you see the John cena Vs JBL I quit match it was pretty damn good.

Also I the John Cena Vs Kurt Angle was good but, only because Angle carried him.

BigBlue

----------------------
crappiest match ever Shelton Benjamin vs Maven

why?
Because it was the fastest title defense ever, it took place at New Year's Revolution, when after Shelton Benjamin had pinned Maven with a roll up, Maven asked for a rematch right then, Benjamin then pinned Maven again following his "T-Bone" Suplex. The entire match took only 5 seconds.
sort of funny I guess

It was some old match between Big Show and Undertaker. The whole match was rather slowly paced, but at one point, Bigshow is beating Undertaker, and he tries to discretly inform Undertaker that he is going to preform a sideslam. However, he fails in the "discrete" aspect as he yells, quite loudly, "sideslam." A few moments later, suprise!, he does a sideslam. It was pretty damn pathetic.

^^^ Wow I did not see that but it sounds like it sucked alot. I Also could not stand the Steven Richards Vs Tison Tomco when Tichards was in drag, Wtf?!?!?!?

Rastisrules

Registered Member
I have seen many but ill go with Lesnar vs. Goldberg at wrestlemania 20. The match was just them staring each other down for 5 minutes and then them hitting there finishers on each other.......wow.

D

dunit_101

any match that comes on WWE HEAT. Its just wack wrestlers vs no-name wack wrestlers. What i hate about it is that the wack wrestlers always win.