Worst Lie?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
What's the worst lie you ever told to any partner?
What about the worst lie he/she ever told you?
How did you handle the situation in any/both cases?

If you haven't been in any of the above situations, you could mention any friend's case. What would you do instead?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I don't lie to my girlfriend. I'm up front and honest.

I was with my ex as well. I simply don't see the purpose or need.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
hasn't your ex ever lied to you about something? or you lied about something.
i don't thing there is any relationship where no lie has been ever said.
purposely/unpurposely.

Last edited:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
hasn't your ex ever lied to you about something? or you lied about something.
i don't thing there is any relationship where no lie has been ever said.
purposely/unpurposely.
Yes, there has been.

I don't lie, period. I don't see a reason to. It causes problems and stresses the relationship. I've told white lies sparingly, but that's for questions like "Do I look ugly?" She may not have looked glamorous but she wasn't ugly. So it was partially a lie, but if that counts as a lie, then yes of course everyone has lied.

FindMuck

Registered Member
That I didn't care about her or her actions or what happens to her. I don't remember how it was resolved. We fought so much I can't even remember the situation. Typical shit I guess...

Friend of mine lies to his wife all the time about how hard he is working, and the long hours are necessary to ensure he makes money and keep his clients happy. He really hangs out with friends eats and drinks at bars. He loves his baby but, the wife he cant be around to much.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
My brother and some of our friends went to eat at a restaurant and my friend's girlfriend said that she was at home studying for a test. We go to a restaurant near her house and my friend didn't tell her where he was going to eat.

We sit down at the restaurant laughing and having a good time and the next thing you know, my friend's girlfriend walks into the restaurant with another guy! The next thing you know, our table was quiet. I really felt bad for my friend.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Friend of mine lies to his wife all the time about how hard he is working, and the long hours are necessary to ensure he makes money and keep his clients happy. He really hangs out with friends eats and drinks at bars. He loves his baby but, the wife he cant be around to much.
ugh. that's typical of men who don't want to stay home with their wives or who think their wives are boring.

my friend didn't tell her where he was going to eat.
did he do it on purpose because he had a doubt he wasn't true to her?

my friend's girlfriend walks into the restaurant with another guy!
oh wow. how did your friend react after that? they broke up after that? was she actually cheating on him or he was just another friend of hers.