Worst Injury (Warning - could be graphic)

Bliss

Sally Twit
What's the worst injury you've ever had?

Mine would have to be when I was about 8 and my finger got trapped in a door. I can't remember why my hand was there but one of the parents went into the door ahead of me (I was at a party in a hired out hall) and let go of it. The door slammed shut on my middle finger and broke it. It was so bad that you could see the bone and there was so much blood.

My mum brings the story up a lot and I was just thinking about it so thought I'd start a thread. :lick:

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Worst was when I managed to cut the side of my knuckle with a chisel. Thankfully, I managed to miss both a major nerve and a tendon, so all that was needed was some stitches.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I was out hiking one day and fell, I happened to fall just right to hit my knee on a very sharp rock, it dug into the bone just a little bit and really hurt, especially since I had to continue my hike all the way to the car. I also screaped up most of my left arm pretty badly but that's not the thing that hurt the most it was really my knee.

it was either that or when I tore my hip flexor.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Snapped arm in four places.

Wrist, middle of arm, elbow and shoulder. And the arm still hurts kinda.

When this happened, I fell of a roof, and landed on the concerte.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Snapped arm in four places.

Wrist, middle of arm, elbow and shoulder. And the arm still hurts kinda.

When this happened, I fell of a roof, and landed on the concerte.
Ouch - was it a big drop?

A friend and I were going to chill out at Sizzler (a restaurant) after school when I was 11 or 12, so, I took my roller blades to school. After school ended we started our trek. Well, in order to get there we took this HUGE hill down, and well, half way down my blade hit a rock, I went flying straight into the ground and tore up my nose. It didn't hurt, it was just really bloody.