• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Worst Horror Movie?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It only makes sense to have a thread dedicated to crappy horror flicks right? :D

I'd have to say The Ring. I lost all interest and fear of anything in that movie once the concept of a haunted video tape came into play. It's like feardotcom, it was so modern that it was stupid.

Cheesiest? Most pathetic? Worst Villain? Let's hear about your most horrifying horror experiences!

Blur

iPimp
There are so many bad horror movies. The Ring is definately NOT the worst one. About half of all the horror movies of the 80s-90s were awful.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
[Blur said:
]
There are so many bad horror movies. The Ring is definately NOT the worst one. About half of all the horror movies of the 80s-90s were awful.
Not the worst, it just wasn't appealing to me in any way. I can still see why it would scare some people, but it just didn't work for me.

Blur

iPimp
ah ok. Well yea it was not a good movie. But far better than the lame effects and acting of the horror movies of the 80s-90s, although many great horror classics were made then also.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Some movies that are tagged as horror are hysterical though, like Eight Legged Freaks. They labeled it horror because of the whole "monsters, guns, death, and blood" parts, yet it was probably the funniest 'scary' movie I've seen.

Blur

iPimp
the exorcism of emily rose was funny as shit

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Resident Evil: Apocilipse. Compared to the first one, which fitted with the games, Apoci was just thrown way out of proportion, too much action, not enough gore and NEMISIS DOESN'T DIE THAT EASILY!!! >< and he goes after STARS, NOT ALICE!!!

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
PugznRoku said:
Resident Evil: Apocilipse. Compared to the first one, which fitted with the games, Apoci was just thrown way out of proportion, too much action, not enough gore and NEMISIS DOESN'T DIE THAT EASILY!!! >< and he goes after STARS, NOT ALICE!!!
And he's not some wimp that's going to pull that "oh I remember you know!" bullpoo. He's a gosh darn monster, let him be that way, BURN IN FLAMES PAUL ANDERSON.

Turbo

Registered Member
broken lizards club dread was bad. i laughed all the way through it. so sad a horror movie.