• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Game Cube Worst Game Cube Game

dDave

V.I.P.
There are a lot of really stupid games that came out for Nintendo Gamecube which is the worst?

I would have to say that Zoocube was the worst game, it was excessively boring and there was nothing fun to do in it.

Anybody have another worst game?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Mario Party 7 was fairly lame, and the third Ninja Turtles game was equally as lame.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've said it several times, but Super Mario Sunshine was the worst I played.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Mickey and the Magical Mirror

Yes, I did own it once, thats because I have kids, I couldnt even play/get anywhere in the damn game.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I forgot to mention Wave Race: Blue Storm, also. Never really lived up to the original to me.

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
All of the Mario party games that came out for GameCube were horrible.

dDave

V.I.P.
Super Mario Sunshine is okay but it's definitely not as good as Mario 64 or Mario Galaxies, I played it though and liked it, the water spraying and colored paint everywhere kind of ruined it along with some of the stupid things that you had to do such as uncorck the waterfall and you got to fight Bowser in a hot tub. They should have stayed with stars and not switched to shine sprites.

JjCrazyboy

Registered Member
I agree it is no mario 64 or Galaxy but there were a lot of horrible games out for gamecube and Mario sunshine was a disappointment but not horrible.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Almost all the WWE games.

I really only played Gamecube for the Resident Evil Remakes and RE4 (when it was Gamecube exclusive).