• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

worst food

mamab

Registered Member
I would have to say brussel sprouts. YUCK! I'm sure some people like them, but they make my skin crawl. blech!!

sweet_mayhem

Registered Member
I would have to say brussel sprouts. YUCK! I'm sure some people like them, but they make my skin crawl. blech!!
mamab the closest i have always been to brussel sprouts is whenever i eat broccoli. is there a difference between the two of them? thanks. :)

as for me, i have eaten ox brain, pig's and chicken's intestines (grilled ones) but i have never been disgusted by them. but i don't know if my stomach could stand fetus soup or those cockroaches in fear factor. ulk.

katharina

Registered Member
as for me, i have eaten ox brain, pig's and chicken's intestines (grilled ones) but i have never been disgusted by them. but i don't know if my stomach could stand fetus soup or those cockroaches in fear factor. ulk.
This thread is turning out to be really great for a diet. :) I've not eaten this stuff (UGH!) but I've had pickled heart and tongue. I like brussels sprouts, liver, AND oysters, though. :lol:

Melos

Registered Member
I like brussel sprouts too. :) Oysters and clams -- no thank you! I can't even look at one without feeling ill.

katharina

Registered Member
I like brussel sprouts too. :) Oysters and clams -- no thank you! I can't even look at one without feeling ill.
:) I've heard that a lot. I was out with a friend years ago and he ordered a surf and turf or seafood platter of some kind... then he ate a really great piece of deep fried seafood and didn't complain, and it was indeed an oyster. I never let him forget it because he liked it before he knew what it was! :lol:

rubybug

Well, I was hungry, but I'm not now! The worst food I've ever had is some kind of wierd citrus cranberry dish. I love cranberries but this recipe was disgusting. Maybe it was the chunks of oranges that did it in.

taiarain

Registered Member
I don't know if I ever ate it, but the most disgusting food I've ever smelled was boiled cabbage. I used to get a sudden case of the "24 hour flu" whenever my mom made it for dinner.

benji

It would either have to be beets, strained carrots or possibly fried squid. Then again I am pretty particular about what my consumption habits. Usually if it started green I pass it by. :rolleyes:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Octopus... It wasn't the taste as much as the "I'm eating Octopus.. and it's sticking to my tongue.." thoughts that kept running through my head. :)

It actually tasted pretty good but I'm not sure if I could ever eat it again.