Worst fanbases

Discussion in 'Sports' started by micfranklin, Nov 8, 2008.

1. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Which team anywhere has the worst fanbase? By "worst," I mean fans who act like bitches, don't show up to games, or do dumb stuff, anything that would be considered negative.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would say the worst fan base are in the NHL, a lot of teams don't get many fans, and it's only getting worst this season because of the economy.

In Basketball, I believe one of the worst fan bases are Atlanta Hawks, that might change this season because there actually playing well, but we'll see.

3. padd

padd Registered Member

Toronto Raptors
    Toronto Blue Jays
    i know your a fan BR, but these two teams will only get major attraction during mid season, end of the season or playoffs if they make it.. and with the Leafs having a good season it's not gonna get any better for the Raps.

New York Islanders
    Atlanta Thrashers
    zero attendance

Nashvill Predators
    these fans dont even know what an offside is

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I have to disagree with you on the Raptors my friend, all there home games were sold out so far this season. I know it just started, but the Raptors have one of the strongest fan base in the NBA.

But I have to agree with you with the Jays, they have a poor fan base, the only time they get lots of fans is when the Yankees and the Red Sox play.

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Any Atlanta team. The Braves couldn't even sell out their playoff games when they were the hot team in the 90's.

Miami is pretty bad too.

6. padd

padd Registered Member

What's up with them Atlanta teams.. and I thought only hockey was dead down there.. why'd the olympic get hosted there lol..

7. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

100% in agreement about Atlanta and also Miami. Shit, Florida in general kinda sucks.

8. JukeButton

JukeButton New Member

the tampa bay rays didnt get any fan support until the world series

9. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Eagles' fans.

10. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I believe these are from a FL Marlins game. Also, it appears that you can pick out the individual in the 2nd picture when you look at the LF corner of the 1st picture. :-o