Worst DBZ episode

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What's your worst Dragon Ball Z episodes? Mine has to be when The Ginyu Force first got introduced. I could never stand all their dansing and all there bickering about who's the best danser.

2. I'd have to agree with you on that, or any episode that had Gohan crying because he was alone, like early in Z.

3. Babe_Ruth

Yeah I agree I also hate the episodes where Chi Chi makes Gohan stop trainning and make him study, I really hate those episodes.

4. Some of the Garlic Junior Episodes were boring as well, especially with that stupid dragon of Gohans.

5. Babe_Ruth

Yeah, I agree that was the worst Saga of all the entire Dragon Ball Z series, but the Garlic Jr movie was good, but yeah that Dragon was very annoying.

6. The Garlic Jr saga would have been good, I'd liked to have seen Piccolo and Vegeta team up to finish Garlic Jr's henchmen and Garlic Jr.

7. Babe_Ruth

Yeah that would of been cool, and one thing I didnt really like is that you didnt really see Garlic Jr die, I know he was sent to the star, but still it would of been cool to see him die.

8. He is immortal remember, he cant really die.

9. Babe_Ruth

I know he cant die, I am just saying that's why I am disapointed, because I rather him dying and then knowing he's still living on that star, Because technically he's still living because he is immortal.

10. Well it is not like he will ever be powerful enough to do anything anyway.