Worst DBZ episode

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What's your worst Dragon Ball Z episodes? Mine has to be when The Ginyu Force first got introduced. I could never stand all their dansing and all there bickering about who's the best danser.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I'd have to agree with you on that, or any episode that had Gohan crying because he was alone, like early in Z.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I agree I also hate the episodes where Chi Chi makes Gohan stop trainning and make him study, I really hate those episodes.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Some of the Garlic Junior Episodes were boring as well, especially with that stupid dragon of Gohans.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, I agree that was the worst Saga of all the entire Dragon Ball Z series, but the Garlic Jr movie was good, but yeah that Dragon was very annoying.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The Garlic Jr saga would have been good, I'd liked to have seen Piccolo and Vegeta team up to finish Garlic Jr's henchmen and Garlic Jr.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that would of been cool, and one thing I didnt really like is that you didnt really see Garlic Jr die, I know he was sent to the star, but still it would of been cool to see him die.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know he cant die, I am just saying that's why I am disapointed, because I rather him dying and then knowing he's still living on that star, Because technically he's still living because he is immortal.