• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Worst day of the week

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Based on the thread "Favourite day of the week" by HalfEatenSurprise what would you say is your worst day of the week? I think most people would say Monday but I personally think Sunday is the worst because not matter what you do you will usually have "oh god, work in the morning" on your mind and ultimately end up doing very little as there is little point in starting anything, maybe that is just me though.

Dabs

Registered Member
Yes definitely Sunday. It's the most boring day of all. I live in the Bible belt and it's church for a lot of folks around here. A lot of places aren't open. They don't sell beer till after noon. I don't even drink beer and that bothers me *ha* It's probably a great day for families to get together after church and have cook-outs and stuff, but for me, it's a blech day.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Monday. Just too drab and boring and LONG for me to enjoy it in any way whatsoever.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Wednesday.

I work Sunday's which are managerless (I'm in charge) - so they're usually pretty relaxed, I only do six hours, and I always have a proper Sunday dinner - So I din't mind them. Monday might be bad if I just got in from the weekend and didn't know where to start, but as I said I work Sundays so I don't care. I am already on top of what I have to do.

Wednesday is my least favourite day. I have a Tuesday off usually, so when I come in Wednesday I am thrown of slightly. It's always busy due to the Wednesday's National Lottery draw and deliveries, and the purchase ledger on News and Mags is always lengthy. Not to mention there's nothing much social occurring on a Wednesday.

Oddly enough. GF actually makes a Wednesday tolerable. It's a day I especially like GF on, after work. Hmmm...

Twitch

Registered Member
Tuesday.

You have the weekend, which is great. Then Monday, which isn't that bad for me, because I'm still in a good mood from the weekend. But by Tuesday I'm just "ugh." I begin to get used to the week by Wednesday, then by Thursday I'm excited for next weekend.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Now, there is no worst day for me.
Before starting to work, when I was at school, I'd say Sunday was the worst and the most boring day of all. I had nothing special to do, and I'd stay home all day because the shops are closed and me and my friends would spend time with our families so I couldn't go out.
But now Sunday has become a lovely day for me, given that I'm not home during the week and finally get to relax on Sundays.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Tuesday for sure.

The weekend is great, then Monday I usually have the energy to at least say "Alright, let's do this shit" but then Tuesday hits and it's a realization that "Fuck. I still have four more days (including this one) of this shit."

Konshentz

Konshentz
Is it bad that I hate every day of the week? Haha. I'll go with Monday & Tuesday, they seem to drag worse than the rest of them.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Tuesday for sure.

The weekend is great, then Monday I usually have the energy to at least say "Alright, let's do this shit" but then Tuesday hits and it's a realization that "Fuck. I still have four more days (including this one) of this shit."
Merc took the words right out of my mouth here haha.

It always seem like I have a lot of energy on Mondays for some reason. Maybe I'm a little more motivated or maybe I caught up on some sleep but by the time Tuesday comes around I realize the weekend is a long way away.

I love Sundays...I don't have to work. Can't beat that.