• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Worst Date, Relationship, Breakup

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
lavoidgaskins said:
I seriously don't see the point of this thread when there are 2-3 other threads out there that talk about the same thing. Why don't you mods go and combine this thread with the others?
Give us the links to the other threads. The only other one I could possibly think of is the relationship thread. This could be merged with it, but I think this is standing well enough on it's own. You'll just have to ask Sephy or Piccolo what they think.

Sorry to hear that Sephy. Long distance relationships seem difficult to handle. There's this girl I know from high school who just admitted a crush she had on me, so I'm thinking of asking her out when I come home for the summer because we've been good friends for a few years now. But I'm afraid because she's going to be a freshman in college and I will be a sophomore. I think we'll only be about 2 hours away, so hopefully I'll have a car by then so I can see her, that is, if we ever go out. Funny how we worry about things that haven't even happened yet, eh?

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
The Mercenary said:
lavoidgaskins said:
I seriously don't see the point of this thread when there are 2-3 other threads out there that talk about the same thing. Why don't you mods go and combine this thread with the others?
Give us the links to the other threads. The only other one I could possibly think of is the relationship thread. This could be merged with it, but I think this is standing well enough on it's own. You'll just have to ask Sephy or Piccolo what they think.

Sorry to hear that Sephy. Long distance relationships seem difficult to handle. There's this girl I know from high school who just admitted a crush she had on me, so I'm thinking of asking her out when I come home for the summer because we've been good friends for a few years now. But I'm afraid because she's going to be a freshman in college and I will be a sophomore. I think we'll only be about 2 hours away, so hopefully I'll have a car by then so I can see her, that is, if we ever go out. Funny how we worry about things that haven't even happened yet, eh?
Well knowing Pic he'll come behind me and comment on my post. It'll probally have to do something about my spelling and Cramer. Seriously though it's just my believe that all the relationship threads including your bad day thread should become one big thread know as the official relationship thread. That could also include the thread thats tittled a question for the ladies. All of these have to do with relationships and the aspects of the opposite sex, so why not make a big offal thread?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
lavoidgaskins said:
Well knowing Pic he'll come behind me and comment on my post. It'll probally have to do something about my spelling and Cramer. Seriously though it's just my believe that all the relationship threads including your bad day thread should become one big thread know as the official relationship thread. That could also include the thread thats tittled a question for the ladies. All of these have to do with relationships and the aspects of the opposite sex, so why not make a big offal thread?
Did you seriously just spell grammar "cramer?" Tell me that was a joke, because that's terrible. You can't be out of the sixth grade if you can't spell that. Not to mention, if we combined all threads about relationships and the opposite sex, that thread would be way too big to navigate. I think it's better that they're seperate, but if another mod thinks differently, so be it.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
The Mercenary said:
lavoidgaskins said:
Did you seriously just spell grammar "cramer?" Tell me that was a joke, because that's terrible. You can't be out of the sixth grade if you can't spell that. Not to mention, if we combined all threads about relationships and the opposite sex, that thread would be way too big to navigate. I think it's better that they're seperate, but if another mod thinks differently, so be it.
Of course I've past the 6th grade. THough I wouldn't mind going back. THose were some fun days. Regardless though I'm not a mod so it doesn't matter what I think. I'm pretty sure you people jsut look at me as some one to make funof and get in post while your at it so it doens't matter.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
lavoidgaskins said:
Of course I've past the 6th grade. THough I wouldn't mind going back. THose were some fun days. Regardless though I'm not a mod so it doesn't matter what I think. I'm pretty sure you people jsut look at me as some one to make funof and get in post while your at it so it doens't matter.
Actually, as a member, it's very important what you think. It's important what every member thinks because we want a board that works well together. If members' opinions did not matter, why would Blur and Vince have bothered with a feedback forum?

No, we do not see you as someone to make fun of, we are trying to run a forum here. You're problem has been spelling and grammar, which should not be a problem seeing as we have a spell check for crying out loud. You just look like a fool for being told consistently about it yet you still do not use it, thus you look like a fool. I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just letting it be known.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

lavoidgaskins said:
Nobody is trying to make fun of you, though it is rather easy to for that matter, since you have the spelling and grammar skills of someone in....6th grade, ironically enough. If you continue to post like this then I am going to just delete your post if there is more then 5 errors.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Here's something to help us get back to the topic at hand,

Another unfortunate dating attempt that went bad was when I asked this girl out and her name was Danielle, and she had at least 2 other friends whose name was also Danielle.

I asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime and she said yeah and she gave me some digits. Only, they weren't hers.

She gave me one of her friends #s, and I really didn't want to get involved with her friends, cause to be honest, I didn't know where they had been... :-\.

I guess I don't know why I asked her out, I guess I just thought she was a little more innocent than her friends.

U

Uber_mutt

Hmm...this break up didn't really effect me much but its still bugging me

I went out with this guy over the summer, it was good blah blah blah. School starts up and he totally dissapears, like he doesn't even show up to school. About a week before homecoming I find out hes going out with his ex-girlfriend. I get pissed get all my crap from his house and carry on with life. Okay fastfoward to January. He starts calling me and I'm like okay the whole "break up" thing was my fault too. Well I start dating him again (against just about eveyone's I know wishes) so lala I'm happy for a while. Well about 3-4 weeks after we've been dating he EMAIL'S me, breaking up with me. I get pissed and inquire why, it turns out I freaked him out by saying "I <3 U" not " i love you" or even " I heart you" "I fucking <3 you." Not only that but now he's going out with his ex and he still wants to be friends. Uh, no. and for some strange reason he can't understand why I won't talk to him or why I'm not jumping at any chance I get to hang out with him...hmm.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
The Mercenary said:
lavoidgaskins said:
Of course I've past the 6th grade. Though I wouldn't mind going back. Those were some fun days. Regardless though I'm not a mod so it doesn't matter what I think. I'm pretty sure you people just look at me as some one to make fun of and get in post while your at it so it doesn't matter.
Actually, as a member, it's very important what you think. It's important what every member thinks because we want a board that works well together. If members' opinions did not matter, why would Blur and Vince have bothered with a feedback forum?

No, we do not see you as someone to make fun of, we are trying to run a forum here. You're problem has been spelling and grammar, which should not be a problem seeing as we have a spell check for crying out loud. You just look like a fool for being told consistently about it yet you still do not use it, thus you look like a fool. I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just letting it be known.
seriously you are getting on my last nerve with that spell check shit. how many times do i have to tell you i do use it. so if it doesn't catch something then it isn't;t my fault, and as far as my point goes i seriously dough you people care or you mods and what not would never have banned me for stating my thoughts.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
lavoidgaskins said:
seriously you are getting on my last nerve with that spell check shit. how many times do i have to tell you i do use it. so if it doesn't catch something then it isn't;t my fault, and as far as my point goes i seriously dough you people care or you mods and what not would never have banned me for stating my thoughts.
You didn't get banned for stating your thoughts, smart ass. People were just convinced you weren't using spell check because it obviously doesn't bother you, but to some of us it's unisghtly and bothersome to see a message riddled with errors. I'm trying to help you out and you shoot me down. If I didn't care, I wouldn't have said anything to you. Get the hell back on topic and quit whining.

Back to the topic at hand . . .

Lmao Italiano, only you'd get a girl who'd give you her friend's number over her own. At least you didn't get the number to the rejection hotline. That would have sucked and it would have been wicked embarassing. My ex keeps the number on her phone so she can give it to shady guys that ask for her number.