Worst Commentator

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Major, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Who can you not stand to listen to?

My least favorite is Pam Ward, by far. If you watch college football on ESPN you know who I'm talking about. First of all, women should not be announcing football games. Second, she doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about. And third, her voice makes my ears bleed.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

John Madden.

Not only is he as dense as the chair he sits on, the guy is just plain uninteresting. Also, any FOX MLB commentator is usually pretty bad. I remember watching the Red Sox versus Cleveland last post season and those guys could just not stop whacking it to the Indians. They loved 'em and pissed their pants whenever the Sox did something good.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Joe Buck is the worst, he doesn't know what hes talking about half the time. Then there's Glen Healy who called hockey games last year for TSN, he annoys the crap out of me.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

4. Major

Fixed for accuracy. I'm having a hard time thinking of any FOX commentators that I like. I guess Troy Aikman.

5. Merc

It's horrible irony that not only is their news station totally biased, but their commentators are obviously biased. I mean, you just listen to them and you automatically know who they're betting on. Hell, I even hate more when they're pulling for my teams. A little ego rubbing never hurt anybody, but furious hand-jobs are a bit unnecessary . . . from those guys anyways.

6. Major

There was an NFL game on a couple weeks ago, it might have been a MNF game, and I think Mike Greenberg, Mike Golic, and Mike Ditka were announcing the game. They were really terrible. They kept interrupting each other and it sounded like three drunk football fans watching the game in their living room.

7. Merc

That actually sounds pretty funny, I wish I'd seen that game now.

8. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Correction to MJ's post: Joe Buck is actually a God.

9. Merc

That better be a joke or I'll neg you until you bleed.

:stare:

10. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Do whatever you want, but I love Joe Buck. People seem to think I'm being a homer and call it whatever you want but I really like him. Especially baseball...

Football I can see where people dont like him...he's just not a football smart guy and I dont know why he does it.

But people who call me a homer should know I cannot stand Tim McCarver and he played with the Cardinals for numerous seasons.