TV Worst cartoon character

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's tons of cartoon characters in the animation world. Now I was wondering who was your worst and why?

Mine as to be Pepé Le Pew I was a big fan of the Bugs and Bunny, but couldn't stand when his cartoon came on, just because it was so boring, and he was so annoying, and it was always the same story every cartoon he was in. He really annoying as well.

So what about you guys. Please explain your selection.

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Atom Ant, I watched tons of this cartoons, cause there was nothing better on the TV, and this character was just stupid.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

A toss up between Daffy Duck, Goofy and Road Runner. Road Runner did the same thing over and over and over again while Daffy Duck and Goofy were just... odd?

4. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Stewie Griffin. He is vulgar, stupid, rude, condescending, basically every thing I trt not to be and want my kids not to be. I hate him and everything that as ever been associated with him.

5. Vidic15

Haha. C'mon! Stewie is the best thing on the TV these days.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I always hated Droopy. Not sure why.

I've never liked Stewie Griffin either.

7. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

Well, the Road Runner wasn't the star of his own cartoons. Not really. As his theme song says : "Just runnin' down the road is his idea of havin' fun" No, the real star of the Road Runner cartoon was Wile E. Coyote.

And Daffy Duck is totally fantastic. One of the greatest and funniest cartoon characters ever created.
    ------
    Stewie was a lot funnier back in the early days of FAMILY GUY when nobody understood what he was saying except for Brian. Now that he can apparently be understood by not only his own family but everybody else he's lost a lot of his humor.

In fact, FAMILY GUY hasn't been funny for a long time now.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  8. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

The antagonist from that roadrunner show.

He was stupid. He had zillions of dollars worth of tech and couldnt catch a blue bird.

9. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

Kinda says a lot, don't it? Don't we all know people who expend a whole lot of money and waste a lot of time trying to catch something they'll never be able to have?

10. Vidic15

And he'll probably blow himself up trying to cook it.