Worst Breath

What's the breath you can't stand the most?

• Total voters

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
[I know a similar [autolocked] thread has been here before, but given that I have the permission of its original author [Ice] to make a new one...here it is for those who didn't have the chance to answer.]

What is the breath you can't stand the most?
What's the worse breath you usually have/get?
What do you do you do to get rid of it?
Has anyone told you you have a bad breath?

Please, make sure to vote on the poll and explain here :)
------
-The breath I can't stand the most is that of Morning. blah ...
-The worst breath I usually have is after I drink milk. That's why I dislike milk. My mouth gets a bad breath noticed 1 miles away.
-I usually brush my teeth to get rid of it
-Yes, mom always tells me I have a bad breath in the morning.

Last edited:

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
I cannot stand onion, garlic or other strong foods that linger on someone's breath moreso than anything else.

Cigarette smoke is vile but not as vile as what I've just mentioned above and I cannot stand hung-over breath, either. lol.

Interested

Registered Member
I can put up with morning breath, since I know in the morning I do not smell of lilies neither... In fact... I find it very difficult to judge people when they have bad breath because it sometimes indicates stomach problems... Bad teeth is easier to deal with (if one has money), but when it comes to stomach, it may take time... So I do not rush into conclusions.

As for... natural reflexes... There is this kind of smell people get like there is a dead animal in their mouth.. That makes me step back, because I feel like I am going to puke. I do not even know how to explain. There is this mushroom, that smells like it... Anyway.

The worst breath I get is to do with stomach acids, when I do not eat. It is easily solved by... eating.

Danno

Registered Member
What is the breath you can't stand the most?

Morning Breath definitely, whats is that all about? I brush my teeth before bed and wake up as if a have eaten a wet otter. Garlic breath is also disgusting.

What's the worse breath you usually have/get?

Again, morning breath

What do you do you do to get rid of it?

Brush my teeth, have a mint or a chewing gum, mouthwash

Has anyone told you you have a bad breath?

When i woke up next to a friend once. My breath is generally OK.

Coffee is the worst, without question. Don't get me wrong, morning breath can be pretty awful, but it just doesn't make me gag like nasty-ass coffee breath.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
REd bull or any other energy drink has bad breath too. At least that's what I have when I drink them.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Cigarette breath's the one I hate. Cigars are even worse. Guess garlic's pretty bad too, and fish breath. Think the worst breath I get is garlic breath cause I luv Italian food. I just brush and use mouthwash to get rid of it. Mom's the only one I remember telling me I had bad breath. Didnt want anyone else saying that so I'm real kwik about brushing & doing the mouthwash thing now.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Fag breath without a doubt. I used to smoke but once I quit I realised how much it stinks. It's in your hair, on your clothes and pours out your mouth when you speak. I can never get up close to someone when they've just sparked up.