• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Worst Announcers/Commentators

Zenheizer

needs practice
I hate Jeff Van Gundy. He's a good coach but I hate his commentary, holy crap SHUTUP!!

Bosox04

Registered Member
I cringe each year that CBS has the SuperBowl.

However, I thank God everyday that FOX no longer has the BCS.

Konshentz

Konshentz
It's a tie between Joe Buck and Matt Millen. They can almost single-handedly ruin a game for me, even if was somehow the Titans vs. the Sharks - they'd wreck it. Haha. They're just awful.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think Jeff Van Gundy is a better then average play by play analyst. He gives good insight, and he knows what he's talking about, most of the time.

For me it's Joe Buck and it's not even close. It doesn't matter if it's Baseball or Football, I just can't stand the guy. He also seems like an arrogant prick, who's full of himself because of what his father accomplished.

Zenheizer

needs practice
I think Jeff Van Gundy is a better then average play by play analyst. He gives good insight, and he knows what he's talking about, most of the time.
Remember when he said the Heat would break the Bulls 72-10 record? And when he said the Houston Rockets were the 2nd best Western conference team before the 10-11 season?

Can't stand some of his outlandish statements.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Joe Buck AND Troy Aikman.

They both make me wanna cry. Seriously. Buck called the famous Tyree Super Bowl catch with NO EMOTION. Not even cool, dude.